So It Begins

*Mike's Pov*

"sigh here and here and here." My new boss demanded me.

I didn't hesitate when I sighed the papers. In big bold words on the flies it said,"Freddy Fezbear Pizzeria, Night Guard"

I needed at job and plus, Me and Kate grew up there so I might to able to find something about her father..
But the main reason I came is because I hear PhoneGuy still works here. The moment I get my hands on that piece of trash he going to wish he never betrayed me and Kate.

"See you tomorrow night, and by the way my name is Dave." He smirked..

I just smiled at him and left. I didn't feel like talking. I want to go home and sleep this day away.

I walked pass the old animatronics me and Kate use to play with and didn't say anything. If I even look at them a wave of memories will come back to me about Kate. It hurts to think about the past. How I once had a perfect thing in my life that showed me happiness and how to enjoy life. Now I hate life and I'm pretty much nothing but a downer.

Hopefully this job leads me closer to Kate..

*Freddy Pov*

It can't be him...No he would never come back after every thing that has happen..

I saw him walk out the restaurant, giving me a small smirk..

I can NOT let him find Kate. He will take her away. Chica turned her head and gave me a look. She knows what's going on, and so dose Bonnie. They know I have grown extremely attached to Kate..

I can't have Mike coming and mess it up. I just can't. For Kate's sake I will get rid of him fast and easy. Hopefully without her knowledge....

I looked at the small white clock the hangs over the door entrance.
11:56.
Only five more minutes till we are free for the night.. The moment that clock hits 12 our bodies will turn into normal looking humans, but of course we still have some of the animatronic features. Bonnie will keep his bunny ear. Foxy has his ears and hook as well. I shall have my little circle bear ears, with my top hat!

Kate won't look like a animatronic. She will become like herself, completely purple with pure white eyes.. She is beautiful even when she is supposed to look like a demon..

I closed my eyes and felt myself start to change. This is one of the best parts of tonight.. I felt all the metal weight disappear and hair hit my shoulders. I could feel the cold night air once more... I took a deep breath and open my eyes. I looked at my hands, and instead of see huge brown metal hands. I saw my normal perfect human hands. I smiled the transformation was completed.

I turned over and saw Bonnie. He smiles at me. His hair was a dark purple and his ear pop out of his head.. Chica started to giggle and jumped all around like a child she really is..

"Is feels so good to be this way!" She giggles.

Yes, it was. It felt absolutely amazing to be human again. Well, almost human..

"Freddy?" Someone said in a sighing tone.

I turned around to see Kate. Her light purple skin stands out in the darkness. Her white pure eyes seemed to glow at the sight of me. She was stunning.. But when she smiles stunning can't even describe her..

"Kate! Oh how the day went by so slow, but the thought of you made it seem not so horrible as it truly is." I said while making my way to her.

She smiles at me once more.
"You look so much better like this, then a metal bear.."

"I could say the same thing about you." I smirked while I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a deep hug..
I put my head between her neck and shoulder..

I could tell she was probably blushing like crazy, but I wanted to stay like this for the whole night and not let her go..

I hear Chica start to giggles at us. While I could sense a smirk coming from Bonnie..

"Now, what's all this about?!"

Oh god not now...

Foxy hopped over to Kate and broke my hug with her.

"What about me? Your my first mate!" Foxy smiled at her. Exposing all his yellow teeth. She gave him a sweet smiled back and let Foxy hug her..

Well, I'm not the type to get jealous or anything, but Foxy needs to learn when not to butt in!!

After the hug he turned to me and frowns... "Well big bear, what we doing today?"

Even the sound of his voice gets me frustrated..

"Why should I tell you? You don't even listen!"

He gave me a smile. He is just trying to get under my skin. The others listen to my commands, but he thinks he can do what ever he pleases and get away with it. He is nothing but a trouble maker, and him being out of order is the best thing that's ever happened to this place.

"Geez.. Don't have to shout." he said while rolling his eyes and turning around to face Kate again..

How dare he... He is such a fool for thinking that he can talk to me like that?

"Listen Foxy, you need to learn to take commands." I growled..

"Me take commands from a giant teddy bear? Don't make me laugh.." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Listen you-" I was cut off by Kate's sweet voice.

"Come on you guys. Let's not fight! I mean you guys use to be great friends right?" She looked me in the eyes..
And I couldn't help but smile at her beauty..

"Doesn't matter right now. All I know is that we should get to work and fast. Don't wanna waste time now do we?" I smiled while winking at Kate.
She started to blush.. How cute..

But in the background I heard Foxy muttered some words under his breath.. Jealous much??

Oh yes, let the night begin...