War

*Kate's Pov*

Couple days after, I was released from punishment. I started to look for Mike.

I know I shouldn't because if Freddy catches me, I would be in a lot of trouble... I don't really wanna know what he will do to me this time.. Probably a whole lot worse then last time...

"Mike?" I whispered.. I was in the hallway, tiptoeing my way to his office. I should be good at tiptoeing, because when I was small, my father would hide his candy bowl in his room. Every once in a while I would sneak in his room and steal a piece. It was fun until he woke up and I would run away laughing and screaming at the same time... I was a adorable little girl!!

"Mike?" I whispered once more... I was by his door, which was closed.. I lightly knocked on the metal door, hoping he could hear me..

I hope he wasn't killed! Freddy has been more aggressive lately and is more determine to kill.. I just have to pray he doesn't catch Mike... Freddy gets what he wants and he wants Mike dead... But why? What has Mike ever done to him? It kinda makes Freddy look jealous, but about what? I have no idea...

"Please open the door, it's me Kate.." I said while knocking on the door louder..."Didn't you see me in the cameras?"

"Please open the door, can you even hear me? Are you even there?" I put my forehead on the cold door and closed my eyes..
"I wish you could hear me.."

"Kate, what are you doing?"
I turn around to see Freddy perfectly hidden in the dark..only thing that stands out was his blue eyes...

"I..I was just..just" I was failing miserably to lie to him..

He walked out of the dark and into the dim light.. He was in his human form..looking attractive as ever.. The way his pale skin and light blue eyes mixed together, it made him look unbelievable handsome.. His smiled was breathtaking, but unfortunately he wasn't smiling..

"Are you lying again?!" He said while, making his hands turn into a balls of fists.. His perfect pale skin turning a little red...

"N-no! I was trying to get in to k-kill!!That's all I swear!!" I squeaked...

"If I find out your lying...it wouldn't be good..." He growled...

Why has he been so mean lately? Ever since Mike came back, the smallest things seem to tick him off!! He takes it out on me!!

I nodded my head and looked at the floor, suddenly the tiles on the floor became interesting.. I was ashamed to lie to him..

I felt a large warm hand start to rub my head, causing my hair to turn into a mess... I looked up and saw Freddy smiling as big as he could...One minute he looked like the devil, now he looks like the nicest guy on the planet!!

"That's my good girl! Now, who wants a big bear hug?" He giggled

I suddenly was pulled into a large bear hug..For moment, I thought I could hear my bones being crushed!! I swear if he had a tail he would be wagging it!! I felt him start nuzzle my neck, causing me to giggle...

"It tickles!!" I giggled "Stop!"

"It's cute how your still ticklish!" He chuckled.

Did I ever mention how Freddy has the most cutest chuckle ? He knows it just kills me when he chuckles!! He sounds like a little boy!!

"Now come sweetheart it's time to sleep." He informed me

I smiled at him as he lets go of the hug and started to walk me towards my room..

*Mike Pov*

What the hell?! What is the Freddy doing with Kate?! I saw the whole hug and nuzzling on my camera! Kate didn't seem to notice, but Freddy did! He smirked at the camera as he walked away with Kate around his arm.. He knows I saw everything...

I was so mad I almost open the door and pushed Freddy off of her!! How dare he?!

Freddy just declared war and the winner gets Kate...

*****************************

I'm so sorry if the this chapter sucked, I'm extremely sleepy, and have school tomorrow :,( So I didn't edit it...sorry..

Don't forget to comment!! I love seeing your guys opinions!! Thanks for reading!!