I Do This Because I Love You

*Kate's Pov*

I woke up to something like rain hitting my face. My body felt horrible, it felt like I was hit by a truck,it even hurt to try and open my eyes. But the headache was the worst.

I gasped in pain when I tried to move my legs.

"Kate?" That voice made all the memories come back.

Freddy had beaten me.To the point I couldn't even cry out for help or move..I remember the pain. That's why it feels like my body is on fire..

I wanted to scream and cry to get away from him. I didn't open my eyes it hurt to much...

"Kate, you must forgive me..." I heard him say...

I'm guessing I'm in his arms, because after he said that, I could feel them tighten around me. I whimpered, I didn't want to be by him..

"You been asleep for 2 whole days.." He whimpers.

Freddy knock me out, and I didn't get back up for two whole days?!

Mike!! Oh god, he must be worried sick!!!

"Mike.." I muttered out, and tried to push out of Freddy's arms.. His grip tighten harder, making me cry out in pain. The slightest touch made the pain worsen.

"No, Mike is the reason you had your punishment." Freddy growled in my ear. " You deserve your punishment. I'm just sorry I had to do it.."

I couldn't move anymore.. He had me wrapped up in his large strong metal arms. I felt like I was in a cage. Since he is in animatronic form it was going to be impossible to push him off..

"You don't want to struggle. I'm not doing this to hurt you, I'm doing this because I love you..." He said while nuzzling my neck..

My body was shaking from pain and fear. I wanted him to go away and leave me alone in the dark..

"I-I know I should of been a little less aggressive, but seeing you with Mike made me feel furious.." He sighed..

I open my eyes and met with his blue ones.. He has sorrow and regret in his eyes..

"Please.....please forgive me.." He begged.. "I don't want you to be mad at me."

If I don't forgive him, he'll kill me.. I don't really have a choice. I sighed and looked at the floor and nodded my head, showing him I forgive him. Honestly I'm terrified of him...

"Thank you." He sighed with relief.

I tried to get up, but was pulled back and put in his lap..

"You need to rest, your body is still trying to recover.."

I sighed and sat in his lap not moving. I could tell Freddy looked a little shocked, because usually I would try and get closer to him for comfort.

I heard a little growl coming from his chest. I stood my ground and didn't give in. Just when I thought I had won, Freddy grabbed me and pushed me closer to his chest.. When I went to push off, he put his hand of my head and gently push me to him again..

"You don't have to be scared of me." He said calmly.."I'm still your Teddy bear."

Oh yes I have to be scared of him. Or'll he will probably take my life..