Jealous

*Mike*

The moment my hand made contact with the door it flew open. I scanned the room probably looking like a mad man. My heart started to slow down when I saw Kate sitting on a table, looking at me all wide eyed..

"Kate your fa-" my voice was cut off. I couldn't talk and felt two large hands wrapped around my throat. My body started to lift off the floor. My lungs started to burn for air. Not matter how hard I tried to gasp for air I couldn't get any..

"Freddy stop!" Kate jumped off the table and started to push Freddy, but he was so much bigger then her. She couldn't move him, not even a inch..

"Your killing him!" She cried out..

"That's the point.." Freddy grinned..

The hands around my neck tighten, and it felt like my neck was going to break.. My lungs begged for air, while my vision started to be taken over with black dots.. I tried to pry off Freddy massive hands, but it was no use. He was much stronger then I will ever be..

"Y-y-your fa-Fa-fath-er" I'm manage to choke out. My eyes got heavy and I could hear my heart start to slow down. .

"Freddy please!!!" Kate screamed. "He had to say something!"

I heard Freddy growl and felt his hands remove from my neck.. My body fell and hit the floor. The moment I hit the floor I sucked in all the air I possibly could. It hurt my lungs to put all the air in at once. I started to calm down when I felt a soft small warm hand on my back..

"It's okay." Kate whispered..

"No its not, he was foolish enough to run out of his office and run right to death.." Freddy snarled " Now, the rules are I kill you, and trust me I will enjoy ever little bit of it.."

I didn't have time for Freddy's threats. He can kill me after I know Kate is safe. That's all I care about!! Her safety!! I grabbed Kate's wrist and pulled her closer to me. I heard Freddy growl in disapproval..

"Kate your father, he is back!!" I said, while still trying to get air in my lungs..

Kate's eyes where suddenly filled with fear. I still had my hand on her wrist and I could feel her start to shake..I hated to see the love of my life like this..

"H-he can't be!!" She said trying to keep a brave face on, but you could see little tears hiding in beautiful eyes..

"H-he can't take me away.." She choked, while pulling away from my hand..

I saw Freddy wrap his arms around her waist, and embrace her with a deep huge.. Jealous hit me like a train..

"I'm not going to let him get to you." Freddy said, while nuzzling the crook of her neck..

I felt my face get hot. I know now is not the time to get jealous, knowing that her father is outside waiting to get blood on his hands.. But I couldn't help it, he was touching something that belonged to me. I had to show Freddy she loves me and not him..

"Kate did you enjoy that kiss as much as I did?" I asked grinning at Freddy..

She started to blush, while Freddy gave me the stare of death..

Mike 1
Freddy 0

I smirked at him, I'm pretty darn sure he knows what I'm trying to pull off.. But still felt defeated because he had Kate in his arms.. That should be me.. I just had to shake it off, and work on a plan to get her out of this place and never return..

"Kate I have a plan, but Freddy isn't going to like it.." I looked at her, she had hope in her eyes while Freddy looked like he was going to jump over and tear me apart...

No he is not going to like this plan at all..

*********
Didn't have time to fix mistakes!! Sorry😭😭