To The Count Of 5

*Kate's Pov*

I sat in that dark room terrified.

"Please let Mike be okay.." I cried out..

I couldn't help but cry, if Freddy catches Mike it over...if he dies my life will be over.. I was so scared... I can't lose him!!! He was the only one, who tried to save me from my father..

"Bang bang bang"

It sounded like metal footsteps banging on the stone floor along with growling..making its way down the hallway and closer to my room.. That has to be Freddy...and by the way he is walking, he seems pissed... Well, at lest I know Mike is alive, because Freddy would of taken his good old time killing him...

"Oh Kate, you screwed up big time.." He growled making his way to my room...

Thinking fast I ran to the door, slammed it shut and locked it...

"KATE OPEN THE DOOR!" He roared

He didn't even sound human anymore.. Crap..I did mess up big time..
My breathing got faster and louder, I couldn't control what my body was going through..

"OPEN THE DOOR!!" He began to pound his big metal fists against the door. The sound was extremely loud and caused me to jump..

The pounding on the door got worse and along with his yelling,growling and roaring...

"If you open the door now, I won't make the punishment more painful then what it is now.."

Open the door, or he will end up killing you.. I was having second thoughts about the door being closed. I probably made this worse for me...

"Kate I'm giving you to the count of 5. If you don't open the door, I'll break it down and make things a lot more worse for you.."

Open the door Kate!! He is going to hurt you!!
If I do open the door, he'll hurt me anyways! I was arguing with my thoughts...

"5"

Crap!! What do I do?!

"4"

I c-can't open the door... He'll kill me!!

"3"

His voice got darker and deeper...he sounded like a demon..

"2"

I fell on my knees and let the tears come out.. I just didn't have the courage to open the door and let the beast come in...

"1!"

The door came flying open.. It was ripped off the ridges.. It had dents and claw marks on it, where Freddy had been banging on.. Let's just say, that door is destroyed. Something tells me I'm soon going to be just like the door..

Freddy stood at door's entrance, he was breathing hard. From what it looked like he was trying to control his anger..His eyes and mouth had dark red blood pouring out..But he had a evil twisted smile on his face, like as if he had just won something big..

I was still on my knees looking up at him, with complete fear on my face and mixed it with cold tears.. My body was shaking uncontrollably..

"I-I'm s-sorry." I blurted out...

He started to walk towards me..
"Oh, now your sorry!!"

I tried to move back from him, but the moment I did, he grabbed my forearm. When I tried to pull away, his grip tighten painfully, to the point I started to bruise..

"P-please!!" I begged

"You have a wonderful voice, let's see how it sounds when your begging for mercy.." He grinned..

My eyes widened causing move tears to spill out. Freddy was going to do the worse to me...

*************
Sorry for misspellings!! Will add a chapter tomorrow night!! Bye and thanks for reading!! <3