This Is For You

*Mike's Pov*

I stood in front of the restaurant.. Thoughts ran though my head or more like questions. should I do this? Should I start working here or will it make these feeling for Kate worse? What would Kate want? But something it telling me to turn around and run away from this place..

"Be a man and deal with it." I told myself, before opening the glass doors.

A cold damp wind hit me in the face the moment I opened the door. Almost like Mother Nature her self, was telling me I made a wrong choice.

I made my way to the office, avoiding the children... They like to stare.. I don't blame them. If I saw a man with a huge bite mark on their head I would probably stare too.

I made it to the office. It was small and I kinda felt trapped.. But all in all the the office was like any other office. Expect the big metal slide up and down doors.. Now why would this place needs doors like that? I tried to ignore it. I put on my outfit that you have to wear for work. Blue jacket with a name tag. But my boss insisted that I wear a hat as well. He doesn't want kids to get scared at the sight of me..

I put my hat on and leaned back in my chair, trying to find a comfortable position.. I could already hear the kids and parents leaving. It was getting dark and I would be the only one left.

"This is for you Kate.." I whispered as I looked up at the celling and felt one little tear coming running down my cheek..

*****SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER****