•{skylines}•

•{skylines}•

Two collage aged boys, sitting on a small bridge in the middle of the night. You might be thinking, 'What the hell are two kids doing in a closed down park in the middle of the night, cuddling?' Number one, how the hell do you know that much information about the situation? Number two, collage is about to start and a certain someone is stressed.  

"Alex..." John trailed off. Alex shifted his position to a more comfortable cuddling position. Sitting on a bridge isn't the most convenient cuddling place, but damn, was the view beautiful. "Mhm?" Alex finally answered after finding a better position to sit in. "Are you still stressed?" John asked hesitantly. Alex buried his head in John's chest before answering a muffled reply, "...A little..." John started to stroke Alex's hair. Alex jumped a little at John's touch but settled down and buried his head back into John's shirt. Silence filled the pleasant atmosphere. Only nature sounds were heard, and quite frankly it was very calming. "It's getting late, babe." John said, breaking the silence. "mferg" John chuckled at his boyfriend's resistance to getting up. "Alright, come on." John said, as he started to get up. "...Stay?" Alex said, as he clung to John's jeans. "Come on, it's already twelve fifteen." John said, while holding out his hand to help Alex up. Alex reluctantly took it and they started to walk to the dorm. 

⚡️⚡️⚡️

  ⚠️ TW  - Cutting -        

•{The Next Morning}•

John expected to wake up to a sleeping Alex, cuddling with him. Instead, he woke up to a shuffling noise in the bathroom. John debated staying in his warm bed, and falling back asleep or getting out of bed, and facing the cold wrath of morning to see what the noise was. Before he could fall back asleep, a groan of pain was heard. 'Alex!' Suddenly darted to the front of his mind as he rushed to the bathroom, but to no avail as the door was locked. "Alex?" John asked with fear in his voice. "Shit." Alex mumbled. "Alex? What's going on??" John said with terror. "I- Uhm... N-Nothing!" Alex said, with panic in his tone. A drawer shut and Alex unlocked the door. "What the hell, Alex?" John asked. Alex just pulled his hoodie sleeves down further and shrugged. "Alex?" John grabbed Alex's wrist but Alex jerked away in fear. "I- ... Have to go..." Alex said as he grabbed his laptop and headed out. 

⚡️⚡️⚡️

•{An hour later}•

Alex sat by himself at a nearby coffee shop. A waitress with the name of Maria Lewis came by to give him his coffee. She gave a smirk and said, "Call me later~" and walked away with her hand on her hip, swaying side to side. Alex was confused until he picked up his coffee and saw a note on it. txt me later cutie. <3 917-111-1797

'Well that's not happening.' Alex thought to himself. He quickly finished his coffee and got to work on essay which wasn't even assigned yet. About fifteen minutes in, he got a text. 

dumbassturtlelover🐢: babe i miss u can u come back

dumbassturtlelover🐢: shit r u mad at me 

fuckyou: No, chill. I'm just working on my school work.

fuckyou: Also, learn how to English. 🙄

dumbassturtlelover🐢: ok rude 😭✋

dumbassturtlelover🐢: also school hasn't started wtf

fuckyou: Okay? And?

dumbassturtlelover🐢: i dont understand you

fuckyou: Fuck you.