•{cotton candy}•

•{cotton candy}•

Alex's POV (surprise surprise)

⚠️TW - Disordered eating 

This granola bar has 200 calories. That's about a fifteen minute run. Or twenty minutes of jump rope. Oh wait—it's only ten minutes of burpees.

Wow...that burrito looks really good... Wait, there's salad on the menu too? You know exactly what you have to get.

This bag of almonds says these are good for weight loss...so why is there 200 calories in a serving? I won't be fooled by these marketing ploys.

This is what I have to deal with. I've been trying to get better. My thoughts won't let me. Well, these thoughts won't let me. What will happen when he finds out? He'll probably realize what a freak I am.

God Alex, why are you such a fuck up? 

⚡️⚡️⚡️

Upon John's request, the group went to 'Make a Dish'. What a stupid pun. Sounds like something from a Sims game. 

"I'll have the Wisher's Burger, please." John said with a smile. "Umm, can I have a Dish Fish special?" Hercules asked as his friends looked at him with confusion. "I'm sorry, but what the hell is a 'Dish Fish special'?" Alex spat out, trying to hide his growing smile. "Umm, sure. Anything else?" The waitress was clearly uncomfortable and wanted to leave the group as soon as possible. "Um, I'll have the number four." Lafayette finally said. He had been staring at the menu for about two minutes with confusion all over his face. "What is the number four? Can you say it out loud? Maybe I'll switch my dish." Hercules said with a playful grin, as he knew that Lafayette had only stated the number because he couldn't pronounce the actual dish name. "Um...The...The uh, W-Whish...That's not right... Um, the Wish Disher's Dream...?" Lafayette said, mispronouncing everything. "Um, okay. A-Anything else?" The waitress asked, holding back laugher. "No. I'm not hungry." Alex said, earning a glare from John. 'I guess I could eat something, then puke it up. I don't need to upset John with my fucked up brain.' Alex thought to himself. "Fine, I'll get some Dream Fries." Alex said, rolling his eyes. "Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drinks. The food may take a while." The waitress said quietly.

⚡️⚡️⚡️

John's POV (ooh new)

 '"I'll be back in a minute." Alex said. He had just finished his fries. I'm glad he's eating. I worry about him to much. He's fine.'

That was ten minutes ago. Where the fuck did he go? Or, what is he doing? I better go check on him. I swear to fucking god, if he's jerking off I will kill him. 

"I'm gonna go check on Alex." I said, getting up from the table. "Can't a man jerk off in privacy?" Hercules said, half drunk. I don't even know how he managed to get drunk off of wine. "I swear if he is, I'm gonna kill him." I say, making my way to the bathroom. As I enter, I smell...throw up? 

"Alex? Are you okay?" I say, panic filling my chest. "Y-yeah. Why? You miss me?" Alex says with a playful tone. "As if. I got all worried and came in here to find out you're in here jerking off." I say with a chuckle. "I am not in here jerking- I just lost track of time." He retaliates. "While doing what? Jerking off?" I say. I love messing with Alex, he's so short tempered. "What? No! I was playing a game on my phone!" He says. His voice sounds weak and hoarse. "Alex, did you throw up?" I ask. I hear some shuffling and then I hear Alex's answer. "Y-yeah. I felt kinda sick." He says. I pick up some worry in his tone. Weird. "You okay, babe?" I say, leaning against the stall. "Of course!" He says with confidence. 

I love this man with all my heart.

I'll do anything for him.

Even if it means I get hurt.

so, was this good or- oh and the restaurant name was from the sims lol. Sorry for the short chapter :p