4/Extensions, Makeup and A Little Sugar

A gentle smile, dipped in peach lipstick that exaggerated Yuuri's plump lips. Behind the walls of the arena, on the innocent ice, were girls from many different countries. Many different ages; many different looks and stories. Each skated with elegance that rivaled anything they'd ever seen before, but all were strong skaters.

"Just remember what I told you, Yuuri." Victor whispered, breathing covering his words like a hiding child. For Yuuri's ears alone.

The crowd was screaming, ecstatic - It was a new level of noise that was unique in its own, filthy way. Mutters behind their hands, and syllables that went through one ear and out the other were all Yuuri had focused on, but his breathing refused to hitch and worry.

"I know. I won't mess up this time, Victor." Yuuri responded, gently; calmly. His forehead collided with Victor's, a moment of inner peace for them both.

<3

"Up next; Representing Russia is Porovskia Nikiforov."

Flowing dark hair, unique only to him, with a jawline and body equal to that of a girl's, Yuuri skated onto the ice, matching the elegance of all the other contestants. Move like a woman, it was all he had to do; even if it felt weird to be skating with a name that wasn't his.

Stunning. He was gorgeous in this moment, ocean eyes with teal in the center, shining with extra lustre. His hand extended, grasping the light above him that ensured all eyes in the audience were on him.

His nails were glossy, blue like his costume that wrapped around every curve, and with gold embroidery that took stares away from his less flattering features.

He wasn't Yuuri Katsuki today. He was Porovskia Nikiforov.

The song began, slow, forcing her to move along with it. Follow Victor's advice; he was watching. In the audience, eyes staring, watching every swivel of his skates that shredded the ice below her.

The braided ponytail swayed. Strongly, her ankles bent and followed the way her bones were meant to move as the song picked up. Jumps left and right, but each more gorgeous than the last.

This would be her debut. It had to be flawless.

Her sleeves, sheer, covered in sparkles that reflected all the purity of the ice, flew with her arms. Tight to her fair complexion, desperate to answer her call to her choreography.

Porovskia followed through until the end. A desperate applause filled her ears as she struck a final pose.

A flawless performance. Highest technical score.

It was a success.

Though Yuuri wasn't performing like himself, he was proud as he stared as his manicured nails, a smile curving around his lips.

<3

During the kiss and cry, Porovskia let her hair down, watching it crask on her shoulders. It was long, artificially attached, shiny yet thick. Her eyeshadow was a deep blue, matching the shade of her costume, and Victor had picked up her skate and gave it a gentle kiss.

Nobody saw him like they once saw Yuuri, because he was a she now. And would be until the day she got to skate next to Victor.

<3

"You pulled it off. Tomorrow, you'll free skate. What to?" Victor questioned, laying back on the bed while Yuuri took off all the makeup that made him look overly feminine.

"How about... Stay Close To Me?"