5/Aria: Stay Close To Me (Yuuri's Adaption)

Russia was terrifying. More particularly, the girl on the ice was terrifying.

Yuuri couldn't remember her name, but the flaxen hair that was braided into a stunning updo burnt at his eyes, as her beauty radiated throughout the stadium. Her cheeks were flushed, lips plumb and drowned in red lipstick, with eyeshadow silver as Victor's hair.

He looked over to Victor, who'd stopped playing with Yuuri's hair to question if he'd known her, but he was just as invested in her as the rest of the audience was.

<3

Her hand rested on her hip, pushed out to the side like she was refusing the hem of her silver plated skirt. Her silence was deafening, as he'd only heard her once at the kiss and cry, with her coach whom looked younger than her.

The girl's nails were crisp, as her arms rested timidly at her sides, following her movements like a lost cat.

Grasping her calf, she extended her right leg, supporting incredible speed as she spun, and like the drastic ticking of time, her performance ended as soon as Yuuri blinked.

"Victor, this was the long program, right?" Yuuri questioned, fixing his feathery tail that draped behind his cheap shimmered top.

"Did she keep you enticed that long? She did it as long as she was supposed to." Victor replied. His voice was gentle, fascinated with the woman standing in the center of the rink in front of him.

"Woah... That's incredible." He responded, eyes not leaving the breathless, extraordinary beauty. She was still, her back confidently straight, with an expression that read: 'I've won this competition. It's my game.'

<3

As the girl exited the rink, Yuuri took her place. Standing before Victor, he held onto the wall of the arena with his eyes focused on his fiancé.

"Representing the republic of Russia, Porovskia Nikiforov!"

"Okay, here's what we'll do. I'll choreograph it for you, but you can't copy what I did, otherwise they're going to call you out." Victor sighed, sitting up to look directly at Yuuri.

"You'll choreograph something to the same song? Won't you get mixed up?"

"Hey, I'm not that forgetful."

To deliver a good performance like Yuuri's last was a feat that he wasn't sure he could handle. As he skated towards the center of the rink, he placed his hands on his hips while moving his feet; just like the girl before him. Give them all a feel for your confidence; your trust in Victor.

Put yourself in a female's shoes. Her mindset-- give them a story they won't ever forget.

And just like that, her elegance prevailed. Hair long, dark like endless obsidian, eyes closed while they admired faith in her skates. Arms flowing nicely, like wings, and cheekbones strongly anticipating reaction.

The song had started long before, but she was invested. Movements fluttering smoothly.

But the second Porovskia stared out in Victor's direction, he'd vanished, and he didn't know why.

<3

"Victor Nikiforov, right?" The woman with the flaxen hair responded, skates shielded and legs crossed one over the other, her arms folded neatly. "Do you need anything?"

Her voice was strong with an accent, but she wasn't Russian. It took a few minutes for him to realize what her nationality was.

"I don't, I just wanted to let you know how stunning your performance was." Victor responded, a kind smile plastered on his lips. "Do you mind if I catch your name?"

"Li-Hua. I just started competeting today."