𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱....

✰𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐄𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧✰(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
5th April 2019.

"What's was your dumbass expecting? That I let you walk around freely like you ain't shoot Anthenia? Your must have lost your fucking mind son!" I screamed to Lamar who was tied to a chair on our trap. That nigga ended up breathing too hard so ended up pistol whipping him and he screamed in agony making me chuckle.

"JUSTICE MAN PLEASE, I AINT THE ONE THAT SHOT HER!" He screamed, shaking around in his chair trying to let himself free like the dumbass he is.

"You ride for your niggas right?" I asked him and he just simply nodded his head.

"So then you die for your niggas, Take one for the team the champ" i laughed as I put the gun to his head and prepared to shoot the trigger but I was feeling hella generous

"Any last words, make it something memorable. Say a prayer at least so you don't go to hell when you die " I smiled and he spat and me making me laugh .

"I wanna let you know I was all in Anthenia pussy, bet your bum ass ain't even got there yet. You know she would hate you if you killed me." He chuckled, this nigga had a lot shit to say for someone who was just crying and shit but hey.

"You was all in Anthenia's who? She ain't gon' give a fuck when you gone. You the reason she scared to go outside now" I screamed, starting to feel myself getting hot... I know he ain't say he- nah Anthenia wouldn't scoop that fucking low.

"At least I had it before I die, pussy way too good" he laughed and I couldn't bare it anymore and I shot him... right in the head. Blood splattered every, shit some of his brain got on me too.

"Ya' family next bitch" i laughed before spitting on him then pulling my phone out to call ma' homeboys to help me clean all this shit up.

———

"Took you long enough, you got ma' Cheetos lil boy?" Anthenia said as soon as she opened the door for me making me mug her fine ass.

"Boy what?" She questioned as I walked inside.

"I can't get no hey bae, no hey da-"

"Now you know damn well you I'm not calling you daddy Justice" she chuckled.

"But I bet you was calling Lamar that" I muttered under my breath. Well he gon now so ha.

"Huh? What are you talking about I never called him that, you always want to start something Justice" she laughed.

"He said you did"I shrugged and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"When"

"Today" I shrugged but instantly regretted answering, shit I just snaked myself out.

"How you-"

"Justice" she said as she walked up to me and analysed the clothes I was wearing.

"What's that?" She questioned, pointing to the blood stain on the left side of my shirt.

"Fuck" I mumbled underneath my breath.

"I had a slushie before I came" I shrugged trying to change the topic but I know Anthenia ain't stupid.

"I can explain okay"

"Justice, you even promised me. I don't get it. Why don't you ever listen to me? Why don't you trust my words?" She spoke and he voice started to crack a little.

"He has a little brother at home who looks up to him justice, do you know how sad that shit it?" She said in a disappointed tone.

"The fuck his brother got to do with me? He's the reason you got shot okay? This ain't because of jealousy.. well it is but that's not the main reason." I shrugged and I felt a hard ass punch to my jaw making me fall back abit.

"The fuck!" I shouted and held my jaw as I felt my eyes start to water cause that shit hurt.

"Had to let my anger out on your dumbass, he really the reason I got shot? Damn. Anyways get up. You supposed to be tough right?" She asked me and I couldn't even respond cause I'm in shock.

"The hell you learn to punch like that?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"My father, you a bad influence on me" she said randomly and I held my chest, I mean she right but she isn't even have to say it like that.

"Why, cause I killed the nigga who got you shot?" I asked her and laughed and shook her head.

"You was all angry until you heard that he was the reason" I laughed and she raised her hand making me flinch cause them small ass hands be hitting like hell.

"Yeah stop playing" I laughed I as I wrapped and hand around her neck and brought her into a kiss.

"Yeah you all silent now, lil' nasty ass" I smirked.

Hey bae's! How yall been doing?

I've been stressed but we move 🧍🏾‍♀️

Question of the day‼️:

Would you date a man who isn't financially stable 🤔?

30+ votes and comments love yall and till next time.