7

I woke up , still in pain, Caprice had demanded for my handcuffs to be removed and I was also transfered to another room, it was much more large,it had a bathroom and a tv screen.

Caprice, stayed with me all night long, we watched a movie together and she finally went home after me begging her.

Extending my arm out, I picked the remote and switched on the tv.

23 Year old , Clover Clement has been charged for assault after beating up, 21 year old Linnet Mkelly to hospitalisation, witness, and also Ms.Clement's former boss, says she attacked his girlfriend inside his penthouse after he had told her he wanted to end the fling they had. And-

The tv. Was suddenly turned off by Caprice.

"Clover, don't watch that, it's not healthy for you," she said as she approached me, she was carrying food in some dishes, it seemed hella alot.

"I brought you food, mom made it for you," she said taking a sit on my bed.

"Clover, stop crying, it's gonna be ok," she continued as she caressed my hair.

"You told your mom to make food for a criminal," I whispered. Still crying, I could feel the salty tears, flowing through the bandages on my face.

"Of course not Clover, I know your not a criminal, and there has to be a logic explanation to why that happened," she said, "and besides mom was more than happy to make this," she said as she pulled out the feeding table. And later put  down the food.

It smelt really good.

"She pulled out some drinks too."

"So for the food, we have some mashed potatoes, rice, rice noodles and guacamole, the rest of the good stuff is mine, sorry, but we have to go light on your stomach." She said smiling sheepishly.

"Oh, we have, some yorghurt, it's homemade, and juice, there is Orange, mango and passionfruit," she trailed off. A sob escaped from my mouth.

"Clover, did I do s-"

"No...it's just that no one's ever cared for me as much as you have, " I said as I cried.

"No one's a cover brought me food, when I'm sick," I cried about even more.

"Don't worry, Clover you have me now, I'll make sure your happy and you fall in love, and we fall in love together and get married at the same time," she said excitedly, holding my hand. And It only made me cry harder.

"Don't cry CLOVER, in fact , your my first friend too, I don't really talk to many people, but I am so drawn to you.