9

Clover POV

I stared at Caprice.

Did she not fear to be near Me? She was calling her brother. Over, how could she tell people she was friends with a criminal.

"Caprice ...you don't have to tell him to come here, you can have lunch with him," I whispered.

"Come on of course not, I want to have lunch with you," she said grinning.

She is doing all this for Me?

I was so over joyed though I didn't express it.

"Ok let's watch this serie, it's called , "the man who bakes bread," she said excitedly and put on the Korean serie.

Just a few minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

"Mercury open this damn door,"  a deep voice said.

mercury? What type of name is that?

"Don't call me that, Venus," she shouted  "open the damn door yourself,"

Kane POV.

I gasped...

I pushed the door open, and that she was, she was covered in bandages, from her face to her arms.

"Oh my God what did he do to you?" I shouted walking to her bed and examining her face, up close,her eyes and her lips.

Gorgeous...

"Weirdo, get away from her face," Caprice shouted.

Where did my sweet Angel go, it's all Lorenzo's fault.

I quickly stood up straight. And extended my hand... "Hello, I'm-" right before I could say a word, I was pulled away.

"Oh my God, Clover I'm sorry about my brother, He isn't usually like this-" she said pushing me.

"Its okay," she whispered.

"This is my brother, Kane Venus Lesley Ampelious," my sister introduced.

How dare she say my forbidden name.

"Kane this is Clover, now give us the food and go away," she said with a scowl.

Damn you Lorenzo...

"I actually brought food for three including myself," I said rolling my eyes and moving to the table next to the couch and putting the food out.

"I brought pizza, chicken basket, fries and then  Rice adobo, mashed potatoes ,mac and cheese, mom made for Clover." I said unpacking the food.

"Umm- no one in-" Caprice was cut off by her phone vibrating.

"You're lucky, Venus, I actually have to check on Kyle and Lorenzo  now, they are back from the trip, help me feed Clover," she said grabbing her bag and hugging Clover.

"I'll see you later Clove," she said and ran out.

Leaving me alone with her

"YOU can go if you like" she whispered.

"Well princess, I would absolutely love to stay,"  I said taking off my coat, removing my the and looking my tie.