26

I stared at the clock, at the back of the room, time was ticking.

8days

It was eight days to the court hearing, I was kinda freaking out because Kane was leaving tommorrow for a very important trip, I was so scared. But I didnt want to be selfish, he had already done so much for me.

I had also started taking birth control right after the dining incident I told Caprice to buy me some.

And yes, she had come over the. Next day and we went to see the lawyer together, she had also announced to me she was officially pregnant, but it had only been three weeks so not much was showing.

She and Kane got into a huge argument on how he was supposed to be taking care of me and he ended up fucking me and corrupting my poor head.

I loved being around Caprice, she was very talkative when we were alone but the moment we stepped out, she was suddenly very timid.

It was fun moving out abit, I was surprised how i wasnt recognized, maybe it was because i had gained a bit of weight with Kane always shoving food down. My throat.

"Baby, what are you doing awake? Come here," he mumbled sleepily and pulled me to cuddle with him.

I had fallen for this man, I was truly in love, in just a 7 weeks  i had been the happiest i had ever been in life.

I just wished everything would flow well as I anticipated.

But one thing that always let me down was that,

When everything was going well...

Something bad was

bond to happen.

And with that I went back to sleep.

"Oh....Kane harder... Fuck me harder." I groaned as he lifted my leg over the sofa and increased his pace.

"You like that don't you," he whispered into my ear.

"Yes...oh..."

*Ding dong*

"Fuck," we shouted at the same time, Kane rushing to pull up his pants as I also rushed to put back the dress I had on before our little goodbye session.

"I love You, baby I'll be back right in time, I promise, try not to burn the house down and-"

"Hey, Kane you're Delaying ,time," someone suddenly Said,

Looking to the front door was a Man, hmm, he looked so feminine, hmm he looked just like Caprice, only that he was taller maybe alittle taller than me.

"Clover this is my favorite brother Alessandro, he's alittle shy, " he introduced the young man that was slowly walking in.

"H-hello, you must be t-the lady Luca talked-" he was suddenly cut off by Kane.

"Alessandro, its getting late," he groaned ruffling his shorter siblings hair .
Who turned back to flare at him.

"OK baby, take care of yourself, don't stress yourself, I'll call you everytime, and please use the phone i got you, all you did was keep it, "  he said planting kisses everywhere on my face.

"Ok, I'll miss you and-d d-dont forget t-t-to call". I said with my voice breaking at the end and a pool of tears followed.

"Dont cry baby, you could actually, come with me at the airport," he said rubbing my tears away.

"No it'll be harder to say goodbye." I shouted as i cried.

"OK I'm sorry OK I just want you to now, I love you,Clover,"

"I love you too , I love you So much," I cried out.