19

"I don't want you to satisfy my needs Clover, I want to make love to you,I want  us to fall deep in love,"he said.

"Now go to sleep baby, we habe to meet your lawyer tomorrow, the court hearing is in a month,"

"Ok," i said sighing.

"Ok go to sleep,"

"Ok "

"Kane....Kane...." I said shaking him lightly.

"Yes," he said sleepily with a very deep voice.

"I'm hungry,"

"Your what..." he said kinda irritated.

Hehehe

"I'm hungry..."

"Ok fine lets go i have some leftover food from dinner," he said getting up, stretching and carrying me up from the bed.

"I can walk... you know,"

"Yes baby and your extra slow,"he said smiling.

"Go to sleep, stop staring.."he mumbled..

"Ok can you hold me," i whispered..

"Ofcourse," he said and held me tight.

"Ok, thank you very much, Sir... I hope we meet again next week,"

The whole week, the lawyer had been visiting, the house since I was too scared to move out.. I wonder if Kane was tired of me...

I was always scared I would tire him out. The court hearing was brought even nearer and was set for two weeks since the judge received alot of pressure from Leonardo as the lawyer said..

We were suspecting that he might bribe the judge into declaring me as guilty but Kane said he would not allow it, i was scared because I knew how much of a cheat Leo was and he would stop at nothing to have me behind bars, with all the information I had on the company's  illegal business and fraud that he had carried out.

I had told the lawyer everything I knew and made sure not to leave a single detail.

I was kind of sad because the day of the court hearing would be around the time Kane was going for a very important company business trip but had promised to come back before the court hearing begun..

"I'm back, Clover," Kane shouted and i immediately ran to him hugging him and holding him tight as he did the same.

We did this every evening when he came back from work.

"Ok it's time for me to cook for my queen," he said twerking me around..

I had mostly healed since 3 weeks had even already past. With just alittle bit of pain if pressure was inflicted on the specific part.

"Today I'm making you a healthy chicken and fried rice combimation,"

"No I dont want you're healthy crap, you always say healthy and feel the food with peas and green beans," i said rolling my eyes and acting like an ungrateful 5 year old...

"Ok, my sweet queen. I'll make you lasagna instead.."

"Wait... I actually like the healthy food instead now,"