21

"You aren't eating as much as usual Clover is there something wrong?" He asked as he took a bottle of water.

I didn't feel like eating...well food but I knew exactly what i wanted.

I pushed the plate that had a piece of cake a side and crawled to his side I sat on his lap.

"What are you doi-" I cut him off and proceeded to kiss him and he immediately responded , kissing me back slowly and passionately.

I pulled back and proceeded to take off my shirt.

"Are you-" I cut him off again kissing him and without protest.

"I want to do it , Kane right now," I said looking into his eyes. And before I could register anything I was flipped over, onto the ground.

I helped him take off his shirt as he trailed kissing down my neck , tugging softly on my ear that made me moan out. As he undid my Bra, slowly taking it off, exposing my teardrop boobs, he slowly sucked as he played with the other nipple. I arched my back and curled my feet longing for more, i could feel my panties get wet... he moved to my other nipple sucking and playing with the other

I trailed my hand lower in attempted to please my self but it was held.

"You have to be patient tesero,"he said trailing kissing down my abdomen, he looked at me directly in the eyes and i hurriedly looked away suddenly feeling shy.

"I want you to look into my eyes," he said pulling off my shorts and panties at the same time, i was more than begging for his touch.

"Please.." I trailed off with teary eyes as he played with my bud. 

"Please what.." he said smirking, positioning himself between my legs and pulling them forward having full access to my clit he licked and sucked my clit, eating me out... It felt so good, he proceeded to lick and suck my opening rubbing my clit at the processes, i slowly felt  an orgasm building up...

"Kane.... I- Im... about to ...uh.." I trailed off just before I exploded as he was eating me out.

"You tasepte so good , Clover but we are not done yet," he said and pulled me up turning me over and making sit between his legs, he lifted and spread my legs apart with my pussy in full display, and before I knew it he plugged two fingers in.

I moaned out loud as he pumped his fingers in and out of me as i rubbed my clit, i could feel and orgasm slowly build up but right at that moment he stopped.

"You can't have all the fun can you love.."he whispered in my ear and i knew exactly what to do .

He stood up and knelt on my knees pulling down his grey sweat pants and his underwear exposing a very huge eager member.

I slowly pumped up and down right before licking off the precum I licked the sides and slowly took it in my mouth, i licked and sucked it like a lollipop slowly increasing the speed he held the back of my head pushing it more and faster

"Oh fuck .... Clover your so good ," he moaned out "fuck im about to.." before he finished the sentence the warm liquid hit the back of my throat  and i swallowed the salty liquid.

I played back on the ground and Kane came on top off me massaging my boobs and proceeding to pull up my feet.

He licked and sucked my clit and proceeded to plug his tongue in my pussy, i cried out in pleasure as he plugged his fingers in again.

"I want to be on top," i said abruptly before he could position himself inside me.

We switched positions and with my knees on the side, i slowly put his hard member inside me but before I could register he was already pumping in me. I cried out as i straddled on him rubbing my clit in the process as well
.
"Uh.... uhh ....Kane.... Oh My God, "

He flipped me over and lifted my leg up as he pounded in me, i cried out in both pain and pleasure. As I could feel an orgasm building up..."Im about to.."

"Don't cum yet," he said as he slowed down and as soon as he pulled out, we  both summed at the same time..

We played down both panting and facing the sky.

"I was thinking we could  go for the Last round," he said giving me a big smile.

Looking down at his already hard member.

"Maybe," i said smirking. We stood up and he lifted up my leg as i held his neck with my left hand with my back facing his chest. He slowly put his member in and pounded inside me. "Fuck...uh ...Kane ..hmmm.." I moaned out due to the ecstasy, i wondered how he managed to be so fit.

"Fuck, you're  so tight love, it feels amazing inside you,"

He put down my leg and pulled out turning me over and lifting me up  as i rupped my legs around him and arms around his neck and  before I knew it he pounded inside me.. I felt so exhausted.

"Uh.... Kane ..oh ..It feels ..so good." I moaned.

"Lets go on the ground,"he whispered in my ear..

"No I'm tired," i cried out..

"The last time..." he said smirking.

I know it aint.

I got on the ground on all four and Kane positioned him self behind me and immediately started pounding in and out as he massaged my boobs and kissed my neck.
"Oh fuck Kane. hmm faster ," i moaned out rubbing my clit, he pounded faster..
I could feel an orgasm building and my knees slowly giving in. And I released the moment he pulled out.

And so did he.

We played down on the ground panting again.

Just as I  turned to the side, Kane lifted my leg and put it in again..

"Kane for fucksake how do u get hard that fast,"

"I'm sorry I can't control my self when I look at you," he whinned

He slowly put it in again, we were so close to each other..

He had his n my clit rubbing circles around it as he pounded inside me but slower this time . I was too tired I could feel my eyes slowly closing. I felt an orgasm building up and immediately releasing .