Do you even have a real alibi?

While at the police station, they received a call, the phone ringing as if is was trying to show it was urgent. Kieran picked up the phone and said "Hello Newquay police (Newquay is somewhere in Cornwall) how can we help?"
"Hello, this is Charlie - Charlie Roberts, I'm from the missing person case. The one about Sara Cole."
"Ok, hi, how can we help you?" Kieran questioned.
"Well you know that you wanted us to tell you if we thought someone could be suspicious. Well I think I know someone who could be." Charlie said with a worried tone that was easy to spot in his voice.
"Okay that's great, so would you like to tell me what it is?" Kieran said intrigued in this new information.
"Well since Sara's disappearance, Ellie has been acting very strangely. And I know that some people grieve differently but since you've been involved she's been keeping herself to herself and not saying much. And just acting very tense every time you come round." Charlie whispered through the phone.
"Okay, okay. Thank you for telling us about this, and is there anything else." Kieran said.
"No, no that's it." Charlie whispered even quieter than before.
"Okay, that's great! Bye." Kieran said ending the call.
Jane entered and looked at Kieran and questioned, "What was that?"
"Well let's say that we have just received some very interesting information about Ellie Morris."
"Really? Well let's go and question her eh." Ellie said.

———————————————————————
25 minutes later, the two of them found Ellie sitting in a little café staring at the sea. "Ellie, hello it's us again we just wanted to ask you some questions." Jane said making her presence known.
"Oh, hello urm yes please take a seat." Ellie said with a hint of shock in her voice.
"Great, so we were wondering about you and Sara and if there was anything that might be important." Jane said with a smile on her face.
"Well we had been friends for years, we actually met in primary school when we were both six. And since then we were close." Ellie said.
"Okay but has there been anything happen recently between you two that may have caused a rift?" Jane questioned.
"Well there was a little argument the night she left, as she had been snooping in my room and found my diary and read it and then confronted me about it." Ellie said.
"And maybe this could cause you to get her out of her life and to keep her mouth shut?" Kieran said trying to get the truth.
"N-n-no of course it wouldn't she was my best friend." Ellie said nervously.
"Well do you have an alibi?" Kieran questioned
"Urm..... y...yes Sebastian saw me." Ellie said very unsure about what she should say.
"Well we know that he was asleep." Jane said.
"Urm....." Ellie stuttered
"So do you even have a real alibi?" Jane said with an annoyed questioning tone
"......no....." Ellie said scared.