14

The amount of episodes I've had to rewatch to even remember what happened is ridiculous.

---

After Deku took down Shinso, and Todoroki took down Sero pretty dramatically, it was my turn. Or Kaminari's turn, whichever you want to call it. Either way, I'm going to win. We both walked out of the entrances to the stadium as Present Mic introduced us with sparky being first.

"To one side we have Sparking Killing Boy! From the hero course, it's Denki Kaminari!" I almost laughed at the killing boy part, but chose to look as serious as I could as I walked up. The blond was smirking at me as we walked up to the ring. "And to the other side! The kid who runs by mind over matter, admitted through recommendations! From the hero course, (F/n) (L/n)!" Mind over matter, huh? The crowd cheered in excitement and Present Mic continued, "Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too! Let's hurry up and get the fight on!"

I grinned and gave Kaminari a thumbs up, "Alright, let's have a good fight for the crowd, yea?"

He smirked at me and crouched down slightly, "Oh ho, I'm much more interested in overwhelming victory, (F/n). This match'll be over in a second!" His hair floated up from the electricity his body was giving out and he threw his hands up, throwing them down a second later, "Indiscriminate Shock.. 1.3 Million Volts!"

Bolts of electricity came my way so I quickly tore the ground up and created a wall. He let out a surprised noise while I simply pushed the wall towards him, knocking him out of the ring and into the air with the force of it. He laid on the grass next to the ring with a visible bump on his head and the face he usually gets when he uses too much of his quirk.

"An instant! It was decided in a mere instant!" Present Mic shouted from the speakers. Midnight threw her little tassel in my direction and declared that I would advance to the second round. They carried Kaminari on a stretcher and I walked out to my respective entrance. I made my way to the Class-1A seats and was greeted with a very excited Izuku and Uraraka.

"That was great, (F/n)! I knew you could do it!" the girl said, smiling brightly at me.

I nodded, about to thank her when Izuku started talking, "Both of your quirks are considered strong but for you to finish the match so quickly is amazing! Is there a reason why you didn't just grab Kaminari and push him out with your quirk instead of your surroundings?"

I laughed a little at the intense speed that he was talking but replied anyway, "Well I didn't want it to be too boring to look at, right?" He started scribbling stuff down in his beat up notebook and started muttering about quirks and defenses but I just awkwardly went to sit down somewhere. I didn't get to choose where, since Katsuki pulled me down beside him. "Well alright then.." I muttered, getting comfortable.

"You didn't grab Kaminari himself because you can't control your quirk well enough in fast paced situations huh?" Katsuki mumbled to me. I looked at him fully and saw he was giving me a side look and a smirk. I started sweating and was going to protest this, but he continued, "So I'm right huh?"

I deflated and decided to not even answer him, looking at the stadium as the next match began. Iida and Hatsume. His equipment was questioned for a second, but Midnight allowed it since it was.. youthful? I don't know, and I don't care. I started caring when Hatsume started talking on the speakers attached to her while her match was starting. It turned into an ad for her technology. It took her ten full minutes to get through her little presentation with Iida as her tech demonstrator. It clearly wasn't a willing role he wanted to fulfill because he declared that he hated her when he won by her stepping out of bounds.

I really did feel sorry for him, but I couldn't help but laugh. While Izuku started writing down notes, I saw Uraraka get up from her seat and leave without a word. I looked at the blond next to me, biting my lip in concern. It's almost time for their match. It definitely won't be easy for her.