5

Nope, I did not edit. It's not even a question anymore

"Will you please not talk about One for All so loudly?"

I slowly closed the door to the nurse's office and owlishly blinked, processing the information that I just accidentally overheard. I was just trying to see Midoriya and I'm glad they said he was ok from what I heard, but finding out how he got his quirk must be my good karma finally kicking in. "Yes, yes, Mr. Natural Born Hero. Mr. Symbol of Peace." I silently cursed. Can they stop talking? This is getting insane!

I shuffled away from the door, making it back to the classroom. Should I tell Midoriya I found out? I can't tell anyone, that would ruin whatever All Might is trying to keep up. Also, he's a great hero, why would I share it with some dumb people on the internet? Just as I was walking into the class, Bakugo was walking out. "Where are you going?"

"That's nothing you have to know."

I sighed and walked into the room. Minutes later, Izuku opened the door with his arm in a sling. Everyone ran up to him, introducing themselves, surely overwhelming him. He then noticed that Katsuki's chair was empty, people informing him that he left. Izuku then left the classroom as well.

"Hey!" I looked up, having been spacing out and staring at my desk, and saw Kirishima. He was grinning widely showing his sharp teeth as he took a seat beside me and jabbed a thumb at his chest, "I'm Kirishima Eijirou! You're (L/n) Yuuto right? Your victory was pretty manly today, it was so straightforward and strong."

I chuckled, smiling back at him, "Thanks? I could say the same about you. By the way, my real name's (L/n) (F/n), not Yuuto."

He raised a brow, "But Midoriya calls you Yuuto? Is it a nickname? Like how he calls Bakugo, Kacchan?" I nodded. "What should I call you then?"

"You can just call me (F/n) or Yuuto, I don't mind," I replied, shrugging.

He nodded, "alright! You can call me whatever you like then!" That's when I heard faint voices outside. Looking out the window, I could see Bakugo and Izuku shouting at each other. Mostly Bakugo. "What a manly talk."

I shook my head and stood up, "I'll see ya later Kirishima, I need to go see whats happening down there." He gave me a firm nod and I got up, leaving the room quickly and rushing down the stairs. Opening the doors, I could see that Bakugo had tears in his eyes. Slowly, I came up to Izuku, my brows furrowed, "didn't know he still had tear ducts.."

"Shut up! I can hear you, you traitor!" He yelled, pointing at me, "I'll beat you, too.. this is just the beginning.. I'm just getting started!" I smiled, my hand on Izuku's shaking shoulder as I watched Bakugo turn away.

"I missed you Katsuki," I suddenly said, watching as the blonde's body froze. Yea, I remembered what he wanted me to say all those years ago, there's no way I could forget. There's also no way I'm calling him a king. He whipped around and looked at me for a second before pointing at Izuku now, his eyes still red from crying and a scowl stretched on his lips.

"I'll beat you there too, Deku," Izuku froze at that, his eyes darting to me for a second, but I ignored it. Bakugo continued, "I know you know what I'm talking about. Who I'm talking about. That's a fight I'm not going to lose." He walked away, and that's when a burst of wind passed us, turning out to be All Might who stopped the explosive male in front of us only to get turned away.

"So.. he talking about the road to beating All Might or something right?" I inquired, looking at his retreating figure. Midoriya started nervously sweating after I asked this, and right before I could interrogate him All Might had stopped me and began talking to him instead. I shrugged to myself and walked away, figuring it wasn't a big deal anyway. It wasn't like their rivalry should concern me. Bakugo would never kill him.. on purpose.