4

We all walked down the dark tunnel, All Might giving us a speech about appearances and such.  He continued when we were standing before him in the sunlight. Looking around, I couldn't see Izuku anywhere. I turned around, looking down the tunnel as I heard running footsteps. It was definitely Izuku with his All Might based headpiece. I chuckled while Uraraka called out to him. I took a double-take and looked at her hero costume.

"Whoa Uraraka, didn't take ya for that kinda girl," I joked, motioning to her bodysuit. She blushed and waved her hands around as a defense mechanism.

"W-well I didn't make any requests, so they kinda just gave me it.." she retorted as a small purple guy made a comment about how the hero course was the best. I shook my head at him before looking back at my two friends. Uraraka turned to Izuku, smiling and saying, "I love your costume! It's so down to earth! Yours too (F/n), it's super cool!"

Before I could reply, All Might began talking once again. "Now, it's time for combat training!"

"Sir!" Iida interrupted, indicating that he was in the full suit of armor. "This is the battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?"

"No!" All Might replied. He went on to say that many battles happen indoors, and we needed to learn how to work with that. "For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles. One of the teams, however, will have a three on two. The team of three will be the villains, as heroes are not always equal with the amount of villains." Many questions sprung up right after he finished his lecture on what would happen. The tall pro hero started sweating at their barrage before explaining the whole ordeal by reading out of a tiny book clearly not meant for someone of his stature. What I took out of it was that theres a weapon on the villains side which they protect or capture the heroes, and the heroes try to get it or capture the villains. "Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!" he held up a yellow box. All of the teams were determined by letters, coming out with my hero teammate being..

"Wait, what is your name?" I asked, completely dumbfounded that I had never caught it. I mean, the guy literally had two hair colors which I'm guessing are natural. How did I not remember his name?

He stared at me blankly for a moment before replying with, "Todoroki." I was about to talk to him more until he just turned away from me and focused back on All Might.

"What the-"

"The first teams to fight will be..." All Might cut me off, dramatically pulling two letters from the villain and the hero boxes. "These guys!" he pulled his two hands out, revealing 'D' and 'A'. Wait.. isn't that.. I looked over to Izuku and Katsuki, the two of them clearly affected by the newfound information. What kind of luck does Izuku have to be put into these situations? "Team A will be the heroes and Team D will be the villains! Everyone else, head toward the monitor room."

I walked by the freckled boy and patted his shoulder, "Good luck, don't let him kill you alright? He doesn't seem to be taking you having a quirk as well as I am, ya know?" I told him, my eyes shifting to Katsuki who was a bit away from us, scowling at the back of Izuku's head.

"Thanks, Yuuto! I'll do my best!" he replied, bringing up his fist and clenching it. I smiled at him and was about to walk away until a hand grabbed my shoulder aggressively and spun me around. It was the explosive blonde. Did he hear Izuku say...

"Wait you shithead, you mean to tell me you're that kid from-"

"Young (F/n)! Hurry into the monitor room!" Well there was no denying it now. I quickly pried his grip off me and ran away toward's the door All Might had the door open to. I'm sorry, dear friend Izuku, but I think I just made Katsuki even angrier.

---

The battle had started, and honestly, I was sweating. Katsuki was already infuriated because of the whole quirk thing, and now he's probably irritated I told Izuku I was back before I even talked to him. And then Izuku is probably gonna shatter his bones again if he does or doesn't fight back. There is truly no win here. Basically, I stared at a wall most of the time. Bakugo is going to chase after Izuku, Izuku is going to come up with a plan, Uraraka will have found Iida. I'll wait until what comes after that to be completely concerned.

It was when everyone was freaking out that I looked up. The crazy motherfucker really blew up a quarter of a building. I ran next to All Might, staring at the screen. I couldn't hear anything, but Katsuki was seething in rage, and All Might was telling him that if he used his other weapon, his team would lose. This threw him into hand to hand combat, allowing the entire class to see that the blonde is a prodigy of any type of combat. After a while of everyone freaking out, the two of them flew at each other, and that's when I had enough.

"Aren't you supposed to stop this?" I asked the pro hero, my eyebrows furrowing as my eyes stayed on the screen.

"Yea, this definitely does not look good," a red head by the name of.. Kirishima? added, clearly acknowledging the situation at hand as it should be. All Might did not stop it, stopping in the middle of his sentence while about to do so.

In the next second, a lot of things happened. Izuku blew up half the damn building with the force of his uppercut to the ceiling, Uraraka got the weapon, and Bakugo fried half of Midoriya's body. "The hero team.. WINS!" All Might shouted into his speaker. I stared at him, completely baffled. That's all he has to say?Does he have any idea what he just allowed to happen? I was about to walk out to the battle field but the hero stopped me. "Do not worry, the medics will take him to recovery girl and all will be well. Also, you still have your own test to worry about."

I groaned and nodded, watching as people carried Izuku away on a stretcher. The two teams, minus the freckled boy, met up in the monitor room, where the teacher had given his examination of the fight. Apparently, Iida was the one to have executed the activity in the best way. He gave off a proud smile, and I couldn't help but chuckle a bit from his expression. He walked back to the rest of us and I congratulated him, patting his back. His expression was not the only one I noticed, however. Bakugo was clearly shaken by his discovery. The sheer amount of power Izuku has had probably shaken him into reality. Ice boy and I were up next against some guy with a tail, the invisible girl from the 50 meter run, and the guy with the ability to replicate body parts with his.. extra limbs?

We walked to the training ground and Todoroki told me to stand outside. I shrugged and did so, seeing him freeze the entire building. I walked back in and raised a brow, "You know that guy with the tentacles is going to get out of this right?" I asked, following him as we walked up to the floor.

"As long as I get the weapon, it will not matter," he replied, not even looking at me. I sighed and continued up the stairs until we entered the room where I could see the weapon. The guy I was talking about was guarding the weapon, shards of ice still apparent on his shoes. Using my quirk, I broke the ice around the weapon and picked it up, touching it with my hand when I brought it to me. "Great," Todoroki said, touching a wall, causing all of the ice to melt.

"Wait, what is your quirk? I thought it was ice?" I questioned, walking with him from the building.

"Half cold Half hot." was his answer as he walked away from me after we received our results. What a convenient quirk. His attitude is kind of irritating me though. At least he's answering my questions I guess.

----

welp, there it is.