17

I really don't wanna describe another fighting scene so I won't.

-----------

"And now, all the events have been completed! The winner of this year's first year UA sports festival is...  from class A, Bakugo Katsuki!" Present Mic shouted through the speakers.

After my win against Tokoyami, I got to watch the very intense battle between Todoroki and Katsuki. Todoroki ended up not using his left side against the explosive blond, so he lost. Katsuki wasn't the least bit happy about it, but Midnight used her quirk to put him down.

Now the three of us were under the field of the stadium, standing on the three tier pedestal. They had chained, cuffed, and muzzled Katsuki to a cement structure behind him. When he woke up earlier, he started thrashing until Midnight put him out again. I couldn't stop laughing when they chained his unconscious body up. I stopped as soon as he woke up since I didn't want to die. He was angry enough.

"All the first year events for this year's UA festival have been completed," Midnight's voice announced above us. "And now, we will begin the award ceremony!"

Smoke and confetti went off above us and the stand we were on slowly went upwards. Todoroki was completely unfazed by all the muffled yelling coming from our first place winner. I started sweating when he started motioning to me with his cuffed hands. I'm gonna pretend like I don't see him.

Midnight threw her hand in front of her and shouted, "Now to award the medals! The presentation of the medals will, of course, be by this man-!" All Might's laugh came from atop the stadium, and then he came jumping down. Midnight accidentally talked over him, but presented him the medals right after.

All Might made his way over to me first, giving me the copper medal. "Young (f/n), congratulations! You sure are strong!" he said.

"Thanks," I said.

He leaned down and gave me an awkward hug and laughed out, "You have to work on being mindful of your surroundings! And remember, when you're in the real city, try not to tear up the ground so much."

"Don't you always destroy something while you work?" I asked, raising a brow. He let go of me and patted my back with a laugh, moving onto Todoroki. Guess he's got no defense against that.

He gave Todoroki his hug and trophy, then moved on to Katsuki. He made the mistake of taking off the mouth covering, and ended up having to put the metal in the blond's mouth.

All Might turned away from us and yelled, "Well, they were the winners this time! But listen here! Anyone here could have ended up on these podiums. It's just as you saw! Competing! Improving each other! And climbing even further! The next generation of heroes is definitely sprouting! So I just have one thing to say! Everyone, please say it with me!" He raised a hand and pointed to the sky, "Ready, go!"

"Thanks for your hard work!/Plus Ultra!"

After that embarrassment, everyone was taken back to the class. I sat back in my seat and tried to keep myself from laughing at Katsuki, who still had the medal between his gritted teeth and the cuffs on his hands.

"So there will be no school tomorrow or the day after," Mummy Aizawa told us at the front of the class. "I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you, but we'll consolidate everything and announce it when you get back. So rest well and look forward to that."

"Yes!" everyone shouted. Aizawa walked out and everyone filed out of the classroom.

According to Izuku and Ochako, Iida went to go see his brother. The hero killer had apparently got him, but he isn't dead, thankfully. Though Izuku offered to come with me, I went back home on my own. I won't be using the subway. Instead, I ran all the way home like I was Iida. I need to build some more physical strength, and I'm gonna be starting now.