Chapter 3: Helluva group

At a concert, many sinners were cheering as they watch as Demonica were performing on stage as cameras were filming them.

The news was recording and at the studio, Katie Killjoy and her co-host, Tom Trench, were on the subject of the band as Killjoy said, "It's surprising that these four kids have became Hell's greatest metal band, despite the fact they are part of the category of Hell's Overlords and they represent the metal music for Hell." "Yes, quite surprising Katie, even after the likes of Velvet, who only appears to be a child by display as she acts mature with the adult behavior with foul language and dirty talk." Tom said. "Right Tom." Katie said as she poured coffee of Tom's lap, burning his crotch, and she said, "And these four teenagers have became such a success faster then we expected, and they're already having fan clubs everywhere as we speak." Tom shook off his burn and said, "And it is said they have a rivalry with the Three Vs because of an encounter that humanilited Overlord of Adult Entertainment Valentino at a public diner and he holds a grudge against them still after Demonic had their first show two days ago." "Yes, and I am hoping to see what will happen next with this new Overlord Metal band, Demonica." Katie said. (Finish the song before continuing on) At the Hazbin Hotel, the brothers were watching the news on TV with T.K.O not being there, and Angel Dust came in and turned the TV off and said, "Wow, you kids became popular, but I'm still popular if you what I mean." "Yeah, but I don't think we should be having this competition about who's better." C.K.O said. "I know, I'm just saying kiddo." Angel said as he patted C.K.O's head with a smile. "So, what is T.K.O up to?" K.O asked. "Oh, he's calling his girlfriend about what we did." P.K.O said. "For what reason?" K.O asked. "Oh you know, try to impress her." P.K.O said. T.K.O came in and said, "Guys, my girl said for us to come to her work." K.O looked at T.K.O and said, "Really? Why?" "She thought it'll be a good idea for us to visit her at her work." T.K.O said. "Okay." K.O said as he and brothers prepared to leave to go to T.K.O's girlfriend's work, and Angel called out, "Hope you kids have fun." When the Metal music Demons left, Angel thought of something and said in his head, 'I should help with K.O's life with finding him someone to love.' Angel then had an idea on who to call. With the brothers, they entered a building, and saw at the repentance desk was Loona and when she saw the group, she smiled as she saw T.K.O and said, "Hey babe, glad you came." "I wouldn't want to miss seeing my girl?" T.K.O said as he walked up to Loona and kissed her on the check. Millie and Moxxie came into the room and saw the brothers and Millie said, "Oh hey guys, how's it going?" "Oh it's going fine." P.K.O said. "Hear you four became a band two days ago." Moxxie said. "Yeah, that's what happened." K.O said. Blitz came into the room and saw the brothers and said, "Oh hey guys, how's it going?" "Good." The brothers said at the same time. "Good, because I asked Loona to invite you guys to come over because we have something we want to discuss with you guys." Blitz said. The brothers and the employees of I.M.P were in the meeting room, and T.K.O, "Let me guess, you're telling me to break up with your daughter?" "No no, that's not what I brought you guys here." Blitz said. "Then what's the reason?" P.K.O asked. "Your mother, Charlie, asked for me, Moxxie, and Millie to be like your bodyguards." Blitz said. The brothers were surprised and T.K.O said, "What the f$&@ Blitz?" "I know, since you guys became a band, let alone the biggest metal band in Hell right now because of your overlord stats, your mother thought it'll be safe if you got guards, so she asked us for the task." Blitz said. "And plus it'll also mean when we can hang out." Millie said. "W-W-Wha? Millie, you're married, we can't do that." C.K.O said. "No, not that C.K.O. She means for her and I to hang out you and your brothers." Moxxie said. "Oh." C.K.O said. "So you guys are gonna come with us when we do shows?" T.K.O asked. "Yes." Blitz said. "But what about Loona? She's just gonna stay behind?" T.K.O complained. "Oh no, she can come with us since you guys are dating, I don't mind if she comes." Blitz said with a smile. T.K.O sighed and Loona wrapped an arm around him and said, "Guess that means we're gonna be out while you and your brothers are on tour while we're with you." T.K.O smiled and K.O said, "Okay, that sounds like a good idea for you guys to be with us." "Yep, and that's all we need to tell you guys." Blitz said. "Okay, see you guys later." K.O said as he and his brothers got up and left the building, and Moxxie looked at Blitz and said, "And I assume you're gonna go watch them, especially when they are sleeping." "Oh Moxxie, why do you assume I would do that?" Blitz said with a smile, with his response being Moxxie giving him a dirty look as he was referring to how he spies on him and Millie all the time. While leaving the I.M.P building, the brothers were surrounded by news people, and one of them said, "So Demonica, is it true you four survived an extermination day?" "Wait, what?" T.K.O asked. "Yes, we recall from our history on the news that you four played a song while some exterminators were proceeding to kill you, and you managed to send them away using music, is that true?" Asked the news guy. "Ah yeah?" P.K.O answered. The man looked at the camera and said, "Well it is just confirmed by Demonica that they were the four kids that played the type of metal music they play to scare of exterminators for survival, let's have a listen to the music they played that day when they were about 12, shall we?" The screen on the camera switched to a video with the brothers playing instruments as they played a metal song while being surrounded by exterminators as they couldn't attack them.

(Wait till the song is over then continue)

The news then continued to question the brothers, until Alastor came out of nowhere and said, "Okay everyone, that is enough questions for today." "Alastor? What are you doing here?" T.K.O asked. "Oh I was just in the neighborhood and I happened to see you kids here, and judging by all these questions, I figure you might want some help getting home." Alastor said with his typical smile, and before the brothers can do something, Alastor looked at the group and said, "Sorry to interrupt your questions and broadcast, but these four young men must be going home now, maybe another time." Alastor then led the brothers back to the Hotel, with T.K.O saying to the Radio Demon, "Please don't do that when we're in the middle of answering questions again." "Of course my boy, but let's say I did you four a favor." Alastor said. "Whatever." T.K.O said. At the Hazbin Hotel with Angel Dust, he was on the phone with someone as he said, "So tomorrow sounds good?" The caller answered and Angel said, "So you'll come here tomorrow afternoon?" The caller answered again and Angel said, "Okay and remember, go a little easy on him, he might not be used to your extreme energy and your kind of activity you are known for." The caller said something which sounded like understandment and Angel said, "Thanks gal, see you tomorrow." Angel hung up and lied on his bed as he said, "I hope I'm doing Charlie a good favor with helping her kids with dating." Fat Nuggets went to Angel as he sniffed him and he petted his pet and said, "Right Nuggets?"