Chapter 8

"Hey, guys, something-" Spider-Boy started

Suddenly Ant-Man grew from his shrunken body, kicking the poor boy away and grabbing Steve's shield.

"Whoa. What the- What the hell was that? Rhodey stammered.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America." Scott said formally as he handed the shield over to Steve.

Tamara got a decent view of where she was going as she put her hands together, about to create a portal when they were suddenly bound together.

"Seriously!" Tamara huffed as she faded her body making sure that when she created her next portal she couldn't be seen.

"Oh, great." Tony groaned. "Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of 'ems Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her." He said quickly before snapping on his helmet.

"Rhodey, you wanna take Cap?" Tony asked through his suit.

"Got two in three in the terminal, Wilson, Hemming, and Barnes." Rhodey spoke.

"Barnes is mine." The cat said as he took off.

Steve threw his shield at Rhodey as Tamara turned to the Spider-Boy. 

"Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?" The boy said as Tamara strut up to the confused Spider.

"Okay, copy that." He said starting to take off.

"Not so fast Spider-Boy" Tamara announced as he sprung forward on his webs. She created a portal infront of him as he disappeared.

He reappeared, falling from nothing then disappearing again before hitting the ground. She watched for a moment as he fell on loop.

A laugh fell from her lips as she watched him struggle.

"That's enough Tammy, stop messing with the poor kid." Anna said through the comms.

"He's fine, it's not like he's gonna be beheaded." Tamara shrugged hearing a scoff on the other end.

"Yeah, you lead me right through one when you told me!" Clint said aggravatedly.

"We were in the middle of saving a country, what did you want me to do? Leave you stranded?" Tamara deadpanned as she stopped the loop letting the Spider hit the ground.

She turned back to the Quinjet and roughly saw what it looked like. She saw the space around it as she took a breath.

"Couldn't you have just teleported over there by now?" Sam asked through the comms.

"It's not teleportation!" Tamara yelled. "I have to see where I'm creating a portal to first or else I could seriously hurt myself." She explained.

"Sounds like teleportation to me" Spider-Boy said as he heard the conversation.

"It's not-" Tamara huffed as she walked through a portal and found herself standing beside the Quinjet.

Steve was fighting off the kitty, while everyone else seemed to have found a good partner to fight against.

Tamara focused on the drivers seat that was visible to her as she created another portal.

She felt herself float into the seat now beneath her as she clicked a few buttons.

Nothing happened.

"It's not turning on, I'll have to hot wire it" Tamara said through the comms as Steve grunted in response.

"Just do it, get it ready for when we come" Bucky said as Tamara smirked.

"Kinky" She said playfully gaining a few chuckles in response.