Chapter 10: Stars In The Sky

"Harry," Draco spoke. We were in a secluded area that Draco knew about. I wasn't going to risk people finding the both of us together out in the open. Sure, Draco is wearing clothes that I would were, or just any non-magic folk would wear, but that doesn't mean that I want to risk him getting hurt.

Draco was laying down on my lap and I was sitting against the wall that was near by and we were both looking up at the diamonds in the sky. It was very cold outside, kinda wish I had brought a jacket with me. It was the month of December and that made me a little sad. I would most likely miss Christmas with my family, but also these other kids and teens that are stuck here. I'm hoping that we can stop these people that are known as Muggles, very savage ones as the half giant, Hagrid, had put it months back. I doubt it though. Would they leave to spend Christmas with their families? Or would they stay here like a soldier would do during war times. They weren't aloud to leave the battle field to see their families, so I'm going to guess that the savages will stay and end these poor people's lives. These poor innocent lives that deserve to spend time with their families, especially now a days.

"Christmas is coming," Draco continued. "I honestly don't know when, but it's coming."

I let out a noticeable breath. Just what i was thinking. "Yeah," I spoke in a whisper. "Would be my first time spending it without my family."

Draco sat up and turned to me. His silver mercury grey eyes looking into my, as Draco put it, emerald green ones. I never thought of them to look like emeralds, but I've been told my whole life that they mimicked the gem stone perfectly.

"Now why is that?" The blonde questioned me. "You don't think that this whole thing will end before then?"

I blinked at him. He had a point, it could all end before the holidays. It could end before the presents are put under the Christmas tree. But it just didn't seem reasonable. "Not if we keep hiding like this Malfoy," I told him. "It's been four months and we haven't done a single thing, but survive in a room that provides us everything. Why can't it provide us- I me your lot a way out? Fiona and I could just fake it all and say that you all escaped and there was no way of getting to you," I looked away from the slimmer boy and looked up at the sky. Seeing a constellation that doesn't exist. A constellation that I made up with my mom. We both call it the 'unique boy'. The reason being is because I was having a rough day that day, I was only seven years old-

~

I ran home crying. Why? Why did this have to happen to me? Why do people hate me? I continued running until I tripped on a rock. I let out a yelp of pain and cried even more. First it was the bullies at school and now this? Why does the world hate me? Blood was everywhere and I didn't know what to do, but cry.

I didn't notice anyone coming towards me until I heard a screech of my name. I looked up to see my mom running over to me, worry plastered all over her face. She got to my side and helped me up. "What happened to you sweetheart?" She asked me. "What are you doing running down the block like that? Wasn't your father there to pick you up?"

"I-I-" I was struggling to speak right now. My throat was closed up and I just choked more on my sobs.

"Oh my Hare Bear," my mom brought me to her chest, getting blood all over her jeans that she was wearing, and squeezing me like I was her life line, but it was more of her being my life line. I don't know what I would have done without my mom. Probably not survive is what would happen. "Let's get you cleaned up and calmed down and then you can explain to me what had happened, ok?" I nodded and she picked me up and brought me inside the house.

I was all clean up and I was now sitting on the stairs that's in the front of my house. My dad had come home in a worry fit saying to my mom how he had lost me, but she explained to him how I ran home all by myself before he had arrived at the school. He was going to scold me on the matter, but my mom took him to the side and explained to him what had happened.