Epilogue

It's been about five months since I last saw Draco, since the end to a new beginning. I was happy. I was happy that our world is starting to expect the wizards of our world. It's still a working process, but we're getting there. I'm happy because I was back with my mom and dad. It's been awhile since I saw them, but once Sirius brought me home, that brought a whole new set of emotions. Relief is what I felt. It was one of the best feeling to have when it was adding to the happiness.

But I also felt a bit sad. No, I was sad, but not as I was before. I was sad because I couldn't see my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy. He writes to me and I even write back using that snowy white owl, Hedwig. Draco pulled a few strings from Hogwarts, since she was a school owl, and she was officially mine now. You have no idea how happy I was about that. We, Hedwig and I, actually became best friends. Well, as much as you can be best friends with an owl. We have written back and forth, Draco telling me how Hogwarts is doing, me telling him how my home schooling was going with Remus, honestly anything. Draco even wrote me a letter that I would never, in my life, show anyone. Let's just say that it was very heated. Screw that blonde baster.

Anyway. Right now I was doing some work that Remus assigned me to do. It was something about Hogwarts and all the different things there, stuff that they teach there. I was confused why he gave me this, but he did. I have tones of books spread out and I was working on a DADA section, also known as Defense Against the Dark Arts. It was something about a boggart and all that.

"Harry?" I heard the calm voice of my home school teacher and friend. I looked up to see Remus Lupin standing in the doorway with my parents. I was confused on what was going on, but I still continued to acknowledge them.

"Yeah? What's up?" I had asked them.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go some with your parents, Sirius, and I?" Remus had stated.

"Where are we going exactly?" I questioned.

"Now that's a surprise, but we will be going to a few stores in the Wizarding World before we head off to our final destination."

I raised my eyebrows and broke into a bright smile. I have never gotten the chance to actually explore the Wizarding World and what they have to offer, so I'm definitely not going to pass this chance to go. I nodded so fast that it seemed like my head was going to fall off. "Of course I want to go!"

My parents and Remus chuckled at my enthusiasm about this and we started to head out once I put on some appropriate clothes and my shoes. Since I was only in a t-shirt and boxers my mom told me to go change into something appropriate.

When we walked outside Sirius had just pulled up on a motorcycle. He has a fucking motorcycle and I want to go on it.

"Hello my darling husband and friends!" Sirius had said with so much happiness in his voice. "Ready to go?"

"Yup!" I answered for all of us. Hey, I was excited ok? It may seem like I'm acting like some sort of kid, but who can blame me? You would be excited to go to the Wizarding World if you got the chance. "Where we heading first?"

"Diagon Alley!" Sirius announced.

~

We've been traveling through the crowded streets of Diagon Alley looking through all the stores. I even got a few pairs of robes from this tailor store called Madam Malkin's. The lady who ran the place was so nice, but I was confused on why I got robes in the first place. They were like the robes that the Hogwarts students wore. I asked why I got these and Sirius answered with 'they're comfortable'. I went along with it nonetheless, but I was still confused on why I needed these.

The day goes by and I got even more clothes, looking awfully like what a Hogwarts student would wear, books to help me with the work Remus gave me, and many many other things. I still didn't get any answers to my questions when I kept asking why we were getting this stuff and where we were going after.

After that long day in Diagon Alley we went back to my house, confused about that.

"What are we doing back here?" I asked the adults in the room.

"Harry," Remus started. "You are aware of me homeschooling you and everything of that sorts. I felt like you haven't been socializing a lot lately and have been staying inside all day and not really going outside." He wasn't wrong. Ever since my homeschooling I have been going outside less and have not been socializing, except through my letters to Draco if you count that as socializing. "You're parents, Headmaster Dumbledore, and I then decided to make some arrangements. We are going to be sending you to Hogwarts, where I will be still teaching you, plus, adding that you will be learning more about the Wizarding World and helping the students that take muggle studies at the school."

My eyes widened. Was This actually happening? Is this a dream? I pinch myself. I felt it. THIS WASN'T A DREAM! Oh my god! I'm going to Hogwarts!

~

Sirius had apparated my parents, Remus, and I into the little town that's just outside of Hogwarts, Hogsmeade.

"Wow," my mom's eyes lighting up at how cute and beautiful this little town is. "It's so beautiful," she had said.

Sirius sighed. "I missed this place. Now," he clapped his hands together, "let's get this show on the road, shall we?"

With that cue we started going down the trail that led to the magical school that I will be spending my days in. We had ran into a couple of students, who recognized me, and said hello, and even asked for a picture with me? I don't even know, so don't ask. Girls were giving me doe eyes and it seemed like they were in a trance looking at me. "Harry Potter, the ladies man," Sirius barked out a laugh. My dad even decided to join in with a few jokes as well.

"Sadly for them, I have a boyfriend," I told them.

We ran into Hagrid, who was delighted to see me and offered me to come to hut any time that I wanted. I complied and told him, "of course, I would love to come over to see you sometime Hagrid."

It seemed that everyone in this school knew that I was coming and staying for the school year. I may not be magical, but that didn't mean I couldn't figure out how to do certain things.

We were walking towards the headmaster's office when I heard a familiar voice call out my name. I turned around and was greeted with an excited blonde boy, with green robes and a dazzling smile on his face. It was my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy.

"Draco!" I ran towards him and we met in the middle. I broke into a fierce hug and not letting go.

"I missed you so much," Draco whispered into my ear.

"You have no idea," I laughed happily and digging my face into his soft blonde hair.

We stayed like that for god knows how long and we broke apart for a moment before I crashed my lips into his. We both melted into that kiss. I was about to go deeper, but if it wasn't for a cough behind us I would still be doing what I was doing.

We broke the kiss and turned towards my parents, Sirius, and Remus, all of them smiling.

"Would you like to introduce us Harry?" My mom had asked me.

I smiled and looked down at the love of my life.

"Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend, Draco Lucius Malfoy."

Fin~