Chapter 3: Hogsmeade

Fiona and I traveled to Kings Cross station with the rest of our peers. We had gathered our supplies that we would need for our journey to Hogwarts and Hermione's parents were kind enough to give us a briefing of the place the best they could. They've never gone to Hogwarts and only told us of what they remember Hermione telling them. After that we went to the school, where we found almost every student standing outside of the school waiting to head to Hogwarts. I was still confused on how we were going to get there, but the adults that were with us explained how.

They told us, "so you're all probably wondering how we're going to get to the school where they're teaching children the use of magic that will destroy our race. That's an easy answer. We got a wizard named Timothy Boot, who will help us get there. He's a worker at the so called 'Ministry of Magic' and we have convinced them to let us get to this horrid of a school. Obviously, they're not really bright because we tricked them. They think we're wizards going in as a tour type of thing for new students, but little do they know that we're there to destroy the school." I winced at his speech. I can't believe that these people are going into such extents just to get to this school. "Now. Who's ready to get our race back to normal!? Who's ready to destroy these monsters!?" Everyone cheered for him, but I just stood there, silent, with Fiona by my side, obviously looking very anxious. I still don't understand how foolish this 'Wizarding World' was. They know that we know of them, but they don't expect us to actually go and attack innocent students.

My thoughts were all over the place at the moment. I was so scared for these people that I wish I could have sent some sort of warning to them. Hopefully Hermione's parents were able to warn her what was going on just in time.

~

I was sitting in the Great Hall with Ron at the Gryffindor table. Everyone has been so stressed out about the whole thing about the muggle world figuring out about us. Sure, the Ministry could have tried obliviating every muggle, but that's billions of people you're talking about. There's no way that it was possible for them to forget without harm being done.

"Hermione," my boyfriend, Ron, nudged me.

I turn towards him. "Yes Ron?" I asked. He pointed over to something in the sky and I turned to it and saw an owl flying towards me. It could have been anyone that had sent her something, but it would most likely have been my parents.

The owl dropped the letter in front of me and I opened it to confirm that it was indeed my parents who sent it. Especially of what's going on now I'm not surprised that they sent me this.

"What does it say?" Ron asked.

Other Gryffindors and nearby students turned towards me to listen of what the letter says. I don't understand why they would be interested, but figuring it could be an update of what's going on in the muggle world I could understand their curiosity.

"Granger," a voice behind me said. I turned to see the face of Draco Malfoy, a rich Slytherin sixth year. We weren't the best of friends when I came to Hogwarts, but we learned many things about each other and ended up becoming friends, including Ron. He always had called me Granger and never grew out of it, I didn't understand why, but I guess it was just a habit of his. "What did your parents say?" He seemed so nervous about the whole situation. The platinum blonde, pale, pointed face boy didn't need to hide it. I could see in his mercury, blue eyes how worried he was. I'm not going to blame him though. You can sense the stress over everyone's auras that it's hard to miss.

I cleared my throat and read,

"Our dearest Hermione,

We have some terrible, but semi good news for you. The muggles are coming to Hogwarts. Don't ask how it's even possible, but it is. They are going to come and start a war with you all. We wouldn't say war, but it's going to be a massacre. We want you, your friends, teachers, and everyone at Hogwarts to be safe! Just be prepared for the worst. Ok? Now for the good news. You remember Harry Potter and Fiona Darthy? We're sure you do because of the amount of letters that you write to the two. They are coming to Hogwarts with these muggles that will be attacking. We promise you that they're on your side. They're worried about you and Ron and are going to be trying their hardest to try and get everyone to see the light. It's basically a two verses one situation for them, but they promised us that they'll help the best that they can. We know that you know them well enough to trust them. How about you try and get the rest of the school, or even just your friends and teachers, to trust them. We wish you the best of luck.

Love,
Mom and Dad.

P.S. don't read this allowed," I stopped reading it aloud and I read, 'Harry's quite a handsome man if we do say so ourselves. We remember you telling us about your friend Draco being gay and maybe you should point him out to him once he comes? We know you said that Draco has to Marryat least a witch or wizard, but we think Harry could be Draco's type. We don't know if you know if Harry's gay or something like that, but the opinion is there for Draco.' I laughed at my parents. Of course they are trying to set Draco up. They only met him once and they insisted on finding him a boyfriend or girlfriend, preferably a boyfriend though since he's gay.

"Who's this Harry Potter person?" Draco asked me, others making noises of confusion about this Harry Potter person that they never met.

"He's Ron and I's friend that we met when we were in my neighborhood in the muggle world," I explained. "We met him and his friend Fiona the day before we left for Hogwarts. They're really nice people I promise."

"But they're coming here?" Draco seemed confused. "To protect us? What can two muggles do against a whole army of muggles? Probably get themselves killed. And I wouldn't trust them if I were you. They're probably like every muggle that wants us dead. They're almost all the same and they could be tricking your parents and letting them think that they're coming here to protect you when in reality they could be coming here to help kill us all!"

"You're wrong Malfoy," Ron speaking up to blonde Slytherin. "Harry is actually a very nice person who has been through a lot in his life. It's not my place to say what, but what I will say is that he'd probably risk his life for all of us without a care. Hermione and I may have only known him for about a day and getting to know him more through letters, but that doesn't mean that he'll want to kill people that could probably be his only friends in the end of this whole massacre that will soon happen!" Ron finished in a very short breath. I could tell how much trust Ron has in Harry. Even though he's a muggle that we barely knew. But it felt like we've known him for his whole life.

"Just trust us on this Draco," I whispered to him. "Please?"

He was hesitant, but he nodded his head in agreement. If I end up dying because of this muggle I'm going to come back as a ghost and haunt the two of you for the rest of your lives."

~

When we arrived at the platform of Hogsmeade, that's what the sign said, our classmates went off the train immediately and started off through the village that was called Hogmeade.

Before I set off to Hogwarts with Fiona I wanted to check out the village. It was very quiet and peaceful here. No one was doing any harm and people were just going on with their day. Thankfully no one was deciding to attack the village. I spoke too soon though. The basters that they were decided to shoot their gun in the air and went on a rampage through the village. The people went off running and screaming. It was so horrifying that I felt like I couldn't move. Fiona was next to me and looked at me worriedly. She probably felt more prepared than me. She probably expected this. I didn't.

"We have to go find Hermione Harry," Fiona whispered to me.

I nodded and we both stalked off in the direction that the crazy lunatics that we call teenagers and young adults went in. Fiona and I passed through the village. There were already dead people on the floor. Stores destroyed. Had we been here for that long or had these people actually destroyed this place in a matter of seconds. Fiona and I were way behind the crazy group of people and passed stores and bars. There was Zunko's, Honeydukes, The Three Broomsticks, and many more. It was a terrible sight to witness and I wished that humans were this cruel. I wouldn't even consider them humans if I'm going to be honest with you.

"We should catch up to them before they do anymore damage," I heard Fiona say. She started jogging up the path to Hogwarts while I stayed at the pace I was at. She didn't notice, but I stayed back a bit to turn around again.

I saw children peeking their heads out in fear and I smiled at them sadly. "I'll try my best to save you all. I promise I won't hurt you." And I went off to wherever I was going to go. Hopefully that place will be Hogwarts.