Character # 1

Name: Sae Miyazawa as Akira Tanaka. 

Age: 17 (graduate 18)

Family: None. Parents never liked her so she run away and started living in her own at the age of 15. Was the only child.

Personality: She's always calm and collected. Rarely talks unless she wants to. Push her buttons she will explode. When at work- she's always faking her innocence and sweetness. Acts cute.

Likes: Friends. Chocolate. Hand to hand combat. Head bands.

Dislikes: Assholes. Bullies. Unfair fights

Love interest: Ren

Closest with boys: Inchimura

Sooo for those of you who are coming here for the first time. Hi I'm XtinaHsing and thank you so much for coming over to read this story as I have asked for permission from my dearest and now good writer friend @littlez78aka. So thanks to her I have fully now taken over the story of this book of hers and thanks to this opportunity that she has given to me to continue this story and be able to write something that includes my bias also known as my ichiban in Japan from his group Hey Say Jump! Yuya Takaki. And for that I'm very grateful that the original owner of this series had given me a trust of the story that she started and that I'm willing to help her write till the very end of the story. I hope everyone enjoys as I help the original owner of "The New Transfer Students" to continue writing it until the final episode of this series, and I hope my cuties (what I call my readers) would go check out her other books and support her just as much as I have as I was reading her stories. Thank you once again @littlez78aka for giving me this chance and with blind trust of me to take care of this series for you, I'll take very good care of your story with the trust and responsibility you have given me to accomplish this for you and together one day hopefully we will come together to make a story of our own. Thank you everyone and my cuties for the support you give to me and her. So read along and enjoy.