Episode 5

Akira sitting her own seat while having her feet on Ren's lap and leaning against the palm of her head. "because today and tomorrow we have parent-teacher conferences in the afternoon. We'll end the lesson here." Yankumi said making the class yell in excitement.

"Hey guys let's play some darts after lunch" Ichimura said making Ren and the others agree while Satoru says "Oh and go to a game arcade!" "And karaoke!" Kamiya added making Honjo hell "let's go!"

"Satoru, Honjo, your conferences are today aren't they?" Yankumi interrupted the boys. When Yankumi said that it wasn't just their parents all the boys groaned in annoyance.

"Have you guys thought about your future?" Yankumi asked making the only other girls in the classroom look towards each other. Their attention turned to Honjo what he said. Freeter was a person who breed dogs.

Everyone in the room turned their heads to Honjo staring at him like he was an idiot. "Baka" Akira whispered softly not really thinking about that the boys were that stupid. "Honjo that's a breeder" Yankumi said making Honjo laugh nervously as he said "Ah is that so?"

Everyone in the class laughed besides the two girls who just stared at each other still not believing that they were in the same class of these boys.

_______________________________________________________________

Akira was sitting in front of Yankumi as the two stayed quiet like they were waiting for someone. "Do you have a guardian?" Yankumi finally asked looking at Akira straight in the eye. "Nope" Akira said standing up and grabbing her bag.

"Just write for what I wanna do is be a teacher" Akira said before walking out the classroom. Yankumi stood there watching her leave smiling slightly "Well at least she has a plan" Yankumi said.

"Ah Yankumi?" Hikaru said poking her head in only for someone to grab the collar of her blazer and lift up off the ground. "How many times do I have to tell you don't greet your teacher like that" A man's voice said walking into the classroom while holding Hikaru up.

"Hikaru Tsuchiya" a women said walking into the classroom making the men stop walking and nervously drop Hikaru. "Thank yo Eiko-chan" Hikaru the girl said fixing her blazer as she looked at Yankumi who stood there eyes wide.

"Yankumi? The girl Hikaru called her teacher while waving a hand in front of her face. "Hello?" she tried to get Yankumi to talk or even blink. "Yankumi?!" the man and women yelled together making the girl Hikaru yelp jumping away from Yankumi.

"T-Tsuchiya?!" Yankumi yelled pointing at the boys Hikaru "U-Uchida?!" Yankumi yelled against now pointing at the beautiful women.

(I couldn't find the person who was originally used as Eiko Uchida but I've decided to replace her with Nana Mizuki instead sorry you guys)