Episode 1

There was two "boys" standing at the gate of Akadou Gakuen high school. One of them had dark black hair stopping an inch or two from her shoulders as she wore a head black head band holding her hair back. Her clothes was the school uniform but with a black shirt that has the words 'f*ck off' printed in graffiti letter on it. The other one had shoulder length black hair with streaks of purple in them as she had half of it in tight braids and the other half of her head down. She was wearing the uniform as well but chains hooked on the call or of the jacket as her shirt said 'Your worst nightmare' in like blood dripping letters. 

"Can you believe it?" The one with shorter hair asked looking towards her best friends smirking as she held her bag over her shoulder. "Watch out Akadou Gakuen!! We are coming to destroy you!" The girl with purple streaks said loudly starting to laugh as she ran towards the school while her friend stayed behind sighing. "You're too much..." she said softly following after her.

When the two were outside the classroom Akira straighten her collar before sliding the door open with a loud bang making the whole class shut up. Akira walked in first to Yankumi placing the papers in front of her before walking past the boys pushing past Honjo, and blonde boy and Satoru, a boy with black hair and a yellow hoodie under his blazer and towards the back.

Hikaru laughed making everyone's attention to her as she placed her papers in front of Yankumi before following after Akira. The two looked at their classmates before sitting down at the same time while slamming their bags down on the desk.

"Tanaka-kun, Kobayashi-kun next time please don't be late" Yankumi said as the boys started yelling and fighting. Ren and Yamato stayed quiet staring at the two new students before they turned towards each other. They glared totally forget about the new transfer students.

"This will be a fun year" Hikaru said letting her hair fall in front of her face as she turned towards Akira smirking. "Can't wait" she finished off as Akira looks at her shaking her head.

_______________________________________________________________

Hikaru and Akira was standing against the wall watching 6 boys stare each other down on two different sides separated into 3. "Just watching them is annoying" Hikaru said leaning her head back against the wall annoyed of how cocky they are.

Akira on the other hand is watching closely as she had her arms crossed over her chest. "Well it's interesting on who will become leader if you ask me" Akira whispered making Hikaru look over at her slightly shocked before smirking "Shall I call Tomo and the girls?" she asked teasingly.

Akira stood up straight looking at Hikaru. "yeah but after we know what happens" she said before walking away. Hikaru laughed walking after her as she wrapped her arm around Akira's shoulders. "Oh the girls will be so happy!" she yelled happily as they walked.

_______________________________________________________________

It was the next morning and Akira was at her desk leaning back against her chair as her feet up on her desk while having a book on her face to cover the fact she was sleeping. Hikaru on the other hand was sitting in her desk texting Junko, one of the girls that went to a different school but was friends with the two.

"Hey Aki. Jun is saying Tomo and the girls wanna see us later" Hikaru said pushing Akira on the shoulder waking her as the others started entering the class. Akira groaned tiredly sitting up slightly as she moved her hair out of her face pulling her head band back "yeah maybe later tonight if we're not busy" she mumbled yawning.

Hikaru groaned mimicking Akira's words "like we have plans" she mumbled annoyed before texting Junko back while Akira looked at the two leaders interacting. When Akira saw the head teacher enter the room she stood up immediately making Hikaru stand up in slight defense wondering why Akira is acting like that.