Episode 3

"Hey!" Hikaru said pushing between Yamato and Honjo as she slid her arm around Yamato's shoulders. The boys mumbled Hi's and Hey's while Akira walked in between Ren and Yamato. "You guys do our secret right?", Akira asked looking at the two leaders.

"Secret?", Ren asked confused while the others said the same thing and Yamato just hummed softly agreeing that they didn't know any secret. Akira sighed looking over at Hikaru "We're working with really stupid people", Hikaru said as she scratched her head continuing "Reminds me of my brother and his old friends sometimes".

Akira nodded walking in front of the boys with Hikaru while the boys behind them continue asking what was the secret until Yankumi interrupted them. The girls turned to see that and started running to school like their lives depends on it.

"We have to tell them sooner or later!", Hikaru yelled as Akira nodded yelling back, "I know that and we gave them hints but their idiots!".

_______________________________________________________________

Akira and Hikaru was besides each other and in between Ren and Yamato. Akira was leaning against the palm of her hand as she lazily shut her eyes. Hikaru was messing with her hair while leaning against her knee that was pushed up on her chair.

"By the way what does Yankumi mean?", Satoru asked making both Hikaru and Akira lazily day "Her nickname", the two girls looked at each other before looking towards Yankumi "Right?". Saying it together at the same time again.

Yankumi nods saying "Yes and don't hold back. Call me that.". Everyone in the class started talking about why would she wanted to be called that. After Yankumi says that their aiming for victory Hikaru pushed Akira's arm making her head fall.

Akira coughed faking it as she turned glaring at Hikaru who flares back at her. Akira shakes her head leaning against the palm of her hand again like it was nothing.

When Ren said that it didn't matter Hikaru stood up saying "Akira and I can get girls to cheer for us", immediately all the boys turned towards the two yelling "How?!".

Satoru nodded fastly as he says "Yeah! That's what I forgot! How do you guys know those girls from the other day?", Akira scratches the back of her head as she looked down at the desk.

"We went to school together is all", Akira said yawning as the rest of the class yells of how jealous they are. "If you don't shut up we won't get the cheerleaders!", Hikaru yelled making the whole class quiet within a second.

Even after that and Yankumi saying that they're gonna practice no one came. Akira and Hikaru were standing at the end of the field shaking their heads. "Baka" Hikaru said sighing as she flipped her phone.

"And I thought the cheerleaders would work...now I gotta tell the gang they aren't gonna meet the boys" Hikaru said meaning their whole girl gang which was filled with a bunch of girls that were in high school.

Akira shook her head again pulling her bag over her shoulder "Who cares the girls will meet the boys eventually because our gang will have to meet our boy gang" Akira said walking out of the school with Hikaru wrapping her arm around Akira's shoulders. "You're right!", Hikaru yelled happily.

_______________________________________________________________

"Why do we even try?" Hikaru asked watching as Yamato and Ren's gang peek on the girls at tennis practice. Akira face palms while saying "Because we know they're not full peeping Tom".

Hikaru took a picture of the boys "Blackmail for their soon to be girlfriends", Hikaru said shutting her phone and shoving it into her back pocket. "What makes you think they'll end up dating the girls?", Akira asked watching as the boys get found out by the tennis girls.