Episode 4

The whole was loud even when Yankumi came in like usual but when a women slammed opened the door Hikaru stood up slapping Akira on the shoulder. "Nani?" Akira asked annoyed before her eyes landed on Ren's older sister. 

Akira immediately stood up pushing Ren to wake up. "Nani?!" Ren yelled annoyed before looking at the door to see his sister. "Older Sister?" The whole class yelled "Eh?!"

Hikaru laughed nervously as she waved at Ren's older sister while Akira face palmed at the boys reaction. "Baka" Akira mumbled before looking up and waving at Ren's older sister too.

The class of 3-D was all crowd together watching Ren and his older sister, Karuko or other wise known as Sara in her job as a host. Hikaru sat down besides Yamato's feet making sure not to look up because Sara would know that Hima-chan goes to all boys school.

Yep Hikaru works as a hostess that sometimes did parties with where Sara works because she needs money to help out with her mom since her brother is still part time working at a place that pays less. Akira was leaning against the door besides Yamato while bordely messing with her nails until her attention went to Ren when he said he didn't need to rely on Sara anymore.

Hikaru looked up at Akira to see her gripping her hands into a fist trying not to hit Ren in the face or say anything. Hikaru stood up making Yamato watch the two girls closely.

Akira relaxed when Hikaru pulled her into a hug but their hug broke when Sara yelled at Ren after slamming her hand against the table. Everyone was surprised besides Ren the two girls who were dressed like boys.

_______________________________________________________________

Hikaru was sitting with men in a beautiful dress and her hair up in a fancy way. "Ah even though you're the only girl here you're so beautiful" one of the old men said moving closer to her. Hikaru just faked smiled as she placed her hand on his shoulder faking her giggle.

"No you're too sweet" Hikaru said looking at him before her eyes went to the door of the host club to see Ren. Her smile changed into a slightly mad one as she gripped the man's shoulder. He groaned pushing her hand off his shoulder slightly rough.

"You may look innocent but you sure are strong" the man said making the other man chuckle. Hikaru laughed shaking her head as she rubbed his shoulder, "I'm sorry I was just zoning out" her voice making men melt.

"No no it's okay" the other man said placing his hand on her thigh. Hikaru giggled grabbing her phone as she stood up, "I'm sorry but I have to call someone really fast", the man surrounding her said to take her time as she walked to a private area before calling Akira.

"What's up Hika? You never called while you're at work" Akira said as she unbutton her work outfit. "Ren. He works here" Hikaru said making Akira stop what's she's doing. "Baka Ren. I knew it" Akira said softly as she sat down at the small bench by the lockers.

"Okay Thanks Hika. We'll have the boys find out themselves you just focus on working. I'll see you tomorrow." Akira said before hanging up. "That baka" Akira said to herself as she started changing. Hikaru flipped her phone shut looking at Ren who was washing dishes.

"Baka" Hikaru said before going back to the man faking everything all over again.

_______________________________________________________________

"Host Club?!" Satoru yelled making both Hikaru and Akira both slap him across the head. "Took you guys long enough" Akira said leaning against Ichimura making the boys look at her surprised.

"Eh?! How'd you know before us?!" all of them yelled besides Hikaru and Yamato. Yamato looks at Hikaru then at Akira saying "Guys, somehow they have their ways alright? That's besides the point anyways. We have to confront him" he said making the girls quietly thank him. Hikaru mostly.