Episode 2

"Guys?", Yankumi asked watching Yamato and his boys run away from her. She sighed watching as Ren and his gang stared down with Yamato. Suddenly Akira and Hikaru stood a few feet away from Yankumi.

"Sometimes I wonder if they actually wanna fight or just wanna be friends.", Hikaru said scratching the back of her head as Akira pulled her bag over her shoulder. "Time will tell.", Akira said before turning to Yankumi, "Good morning Yamaguchi-sensei!", Hikaru yelled before the two walked towards the school.
_______________________________________________________________

"Baka", Akira whispered leaning against the palm of her hand as she watched the boys fight and Hikaru hummed softly agreeing as she had her head down against her table face first.

When Yankumi finished yelling Akira sighed shaking her head once again whispering "Baka", while Hikaru chuckled trying not to laugh her ass off. The two girls sat up straighter to watch as Yankumi tried to cover what she had just said with something else.

When Yankumi was finished Hikaru flipped her phone out before texting something and shutting it. "The girls wanna meet", Hikaru said as Akira sighed tapping her fingers against the table "If we have time Hika, if we have time.", Akira said using Hikaru's nickname the girls have for her. 

_______________________________________________________________

Akira and Hikaru was sitting on swings bordely swinging back and forth while waiting for ]]]their friends. "Aki! Hika!", A voice called the two making their heads turn to see four girls walking towards them in their school uniform.

Hikaru stood up running towards the youngest girls in the group and pulled them into a huge hug. "Jun! Chie!", Hikaru said squeezing them harder. Junko groaned pulling back as she blew her short hair out of her face. "Good to see you too Hika", Junko mumbled softly.

"Oh shut up Jun you know you missed her as much as I did!", Sachie said pushing the short haired girl by the shoulder

"Oh shut up Jun you know you missed her as much as I did!", Sachie said pushing the short haired girl by the shoulder. Sachie looked at Hikaru before pulling her into another hug. "Oh how've I've missed you!", Sachie said loudly but muffled through Hikaru's chest.

 "Oh how've I've missed you!", Sachie said loudly but muffled through Hikaru's chest

(This is Sachie with Tomo cause I couldn't find a pic like this but by herself.)

While that was happening Akira looked up smiling to see her two other friends that were older then the other three girls talking. "Aki what the hell? Haven't talked to us in a while.", Chinami said pushing Akira's head forward.