Chapter 3: 10 Months+ UA Entrance Exam.

Izuku PoV:

AM: Do you want to be a hero?

Iz-Of course I do! I want to be a hero that can save everyone with a smile and tell them they'll be ok when I am there!

AM- That is good to hear. Now to the real question. Will do inherit my quirk?

Iz- What do you mean? You cant give me your quirk, that's not possible.

AM- But it is, my quirk is call One for All.

[Insert the conversation they had about One for All. You can just look it up on youtube.]

AM- So Young Midoriya, do you accept?

Iz- Yes, I accept!

AM- Now that's what I like to hear! Meet me at Takoba beach tomorrow at 6am.

Iz- Got it.

All Might then transformed into his muscle form.

AM- FAR WELL YOUNG MIDORIYA!!

After All Might left I went home, ate dinner and went to sleep.

Next Day

I arrived at the beach about 5 minutes early. I then saw All Might arrive in his skeleton form.

AM- It seems you've arrived Young Midoriya. I brought you here to help you train your quirk,now. Eat This!

All Might pulled out a strand of his hair and told me to eat it.

AM- In order for you to inherit my quirk you need to digest some of my DNA. This is the easiest and simplest form to transfer it.

Iz- If you say so..

I eat the hair and quickly regret my decision as I start to feel sick and had to stop myself from throwing up and digest the hair.

After about an hour I had fully digested the hair and now had One for All.

AM- Now Young Midoriya, in order to use the quirk you must squeeze your buttocks and let the quirk flow through you. Normally I would train your body first but you seem to have quite a muscular build so I'd say you could probably fire off 20% without hurting yourself. Give it a shot.

I listened to the advice All Might gave me and let OfA flow through my body feeling my muscles start to heat up and feel stronger. I decided to stop charging the power up as not to hurt myself and punched the air. The punch caused some wind pressure to be maid and flew down the beach for a while.

AM- It seems I was right about you being able to use 20% right off the bat.

Iz- Your right. When I used OfA I felt a great surge of power rush through me but once I realized how familiar it felt I got a better grip and managed to get it to 20% without going past it.

AM- What do you mean by 'realized how familiar it felt'?

Iz- That's right! I still haven't told you what my quirk it huh.

AM- I believe it was a blue creature that could run very fast, correct?

Iz- You are half right All Might. My quirk is actually a watch that allows me to transform into 10 different aliens. Each having their own set of powers.

All Might stared in confusion as he heard what Izuku had just told him.

AM- Could I perhaps see these transformations Young Midoriya?

Iz- Sure thing All might!

I then started showing All Might all of my aliens and what their abilities were, except the last one since its emergencies only.