Chapter 4: First Day of UA

I was in my room sitting at my desk writing down notes on the quirks I saw at the exam. I heard my mom call for me and saw her crying while holding a letter with the UA emblem stamp on it. I grabbed the letter from my mom and rushed to my room to open it. A small black square with a blue center fell out of the envelope. A hologram projection appeared out of the black square. All Might appeared on the hologram telling me my results.

"I AM HERE AS A TEACHER OF UA. Young Midoriya, you have passed the written exam with a perfect score. As for the practical part, you had a score of 427 villain points, beating my score by 50 points. But their is more to the exam then just villain points, what is a hero without going out of their way to saving people. For saving young Uraraka you gained an extra 100 rescue points. You scored a gran total of 527 points! This makes you the freshman representative of the school! Welcome to Your Hero Academia!"

I can't believe it... I GOT ACCEPTED TO UA!! AND BEAT ALL MIGHTS SCORE ALONG AS BEING THE FRESHMAN REPRESENTATIVE!! I rushed out of my room and told my mom the news. We both started crying out of joy from me getting accepted and all the other extra parts of getting the highest score. That night we celebrated the good news and went to bed early.

Next Day

I woke up about an hour before school started and went to visit All Might at the beach. We talked about how I did on the exam my current control over OfA. I can currently use it up to about 40% before straining my body and breaking my bones. We talked about him teaching at UA and how this would affect our current mentor and student relationship. We kept talking until we had 10 minutes before school started. I asked All Might for permission to use my quirk to get to school and he granted it. I turned into XLR8 and ran to the school getting their in under minute. I changed back and walked into the school heading towards the classroom. As I opened the door I saw the same blue hair boy scolding Bakugou for disrespecting the school's desk and the upper classman. I just walked by and took my seat. The blue haired boy walked up to me and introduced himself as Tenya Iida and told me how I must have known something about the exam that he didn't and applauded about it. I introduced myself as Izuku Midoriya and just told him I just did what any hero would do and went back to sitting down at my desk. I stared at the door waiting for the teacher to enter. As I stared at the door I say Uraraka enter the room, I waved my arm to her, signaling her over to me and we started talking. She thanked me for saving her from the giant robot and I just told her I just did what anyone else would had done. As we kept talking a hobo looking man walked in the room and told us to shut up. "My name is Shouta Aizawa and I'll be your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years. It took you guys 8 seconds to settle down. That is 8 seconds to many, time is of the essence when it comes to hero duty. Take these outfits and get changed. Meet me out in the field." Our teacher told us in a bored and tired tone before he curled up into a yellow sleeping bag and left the room.

In the Locker Room

As I got changed a red headed guy pointed out my body and how manly my muscles are since they are extremely toned and pretty big, especially my arms and legs. I just waved it off and continued to get changed.

Timeskip to the field

We arrived to the field and Aizawa spoke up about us doing a Quirk Apprehension test.

Ocha- But what about the orientation?

Aizawa- Teacher at UA get free reign over how they teach their classes. Now, Bakugou, how far was your ball throw in middle school.

K.B-  67 meters.

S.A- Now try it with your quirk.

K.B- Tch.