Chapter 12: Sports Festival Part 2 (Real One)

Author's Note: This is the actual chapter for the story. By the time I upload this it should be Tuesday unless my brain goes hyper speed and allows me to properly write this chapter in the span of like an hour.

3rd Person POV:

Midnight: "Welcome back everyone for the second event of the Sports Festival! Let us spin the wheel and see our next event!" She stated

The wheel spun around and landed on the 'Cavalry Battle'.

Midnight: "It seems like our next event has been selected! The Cavalry Battle works as so. The team will consist of 3 to 4 people with 1 rider. The rider will wear a headband with the total amount of points their team has. The point system works along side the placement in the Obstacle Course race. Last place will receive 5 points, the person in 41st place will receive 10 points, 40th place will have 15 points and so on." She stated.

Everyone started to slowly look around to make groups until Midnight said something that sent a shiver down a certain person spine and making bloodlust leak out of the others.

Midnight: "Did I forget to mention that first place will receive 10 MILLION POINTS! Don' forget to have fun~!" She stated one last time before snapping her whip in the air before watching over the students.

Izuku POV:

Oh god this is gonna end horribly. Not for me but for them. Oh I'm going to have so much fun with this. I'll show everyone how powerful and versatile I am. 

I look towards the rest of the students and I can only feel what seems to be bloodlust for my points. If I were anyone else I would coward in fear and feel weak. But I'm me. And I know my power and what I can do. It's about time I show off some. I'm going to enjoy this so much.

While staring back at my fellow classmates I sent back a stronger sense of bloodlust to overpower theirs which managed to overtake it and make everyone coward back a bit from the sudden feel of bloodlust.

After watching everyone group up together I noticed that none were approaching me. This just works in my favor. I walk towards Midnight and ask her if I can form a team of my own. She agreed as she saw no one approach me and Nezu gave her the clear since he wanted to see what I would do in the situation.

After the teams all formed the headbands were distributed with the 10Million one being last and being written in giant bold letters. I received my headband and began my master plan. I used my Echo Echo powers while in human form and created copies of myself. Lucky for me I can create a total of 10 clones before I start feeling really tired and drained. I created 4 clones to become the stead while I would ride on top. Everyone just stared at me in awe, curiosity and confusion as they just watched someone duplicate themselves like it was nothing when they already showed previous powers. 

Soon after my little show the buzzer went off and the event started. Every team started launching towards me hoping to get 10Mil point headband off me and run away to secure their victory. I'm guessing they only thought I could duplicate myself seeing as they just launched towards me without a solid plan. I stood still and just got ready to take a deep breath along with my clones. As soon as they got within 5 feet close to me I released my breathe along with the clones and create a sonic scream that would cause anyone to go deaf, especially the ones with enhanced hearing. I watched as all the teams stopped in their tracks from the scream that not only effected their hearing but also their balance since the balance part of their ear was temporarily damaged from the sonic screech. I took that opportunity to grab as many headbands as I could using OFA with all my clones to move at fast speeds and grab the headbands before anyone could react. I managed to grab a few of them and secured my victory with the additional points if the 10mil wasn't already enough. I created 6 more clones to surround me and keep the main group protected from unseen attacks. U jumped up into the air using OFA at 20% to gain a good amount of air time while having my clones all stomp into the ground causing it to break apart and create an unbalanced flooring. So far I've hindered most mobility quirks, people who's quirks include enhanced hearing and a few other quirks that require a visual of the enemy to use and aim properly. I punched towards the ground around the broken flooring and spikes created to generated a good amount of air pressure around the spikes to push back anyone that tried to approach me. 

I landed back down on my main 4 clones and waited for the time to pass by. Todoroki tried to attack by sending ice towards me but my clones instantly shattered it with a single sonic scream from one of them, which also temporarily stunned them and stole their headband with a clone that was nearby them. Bakugou also tried to go for a ariel assault so I just punched the air with 35% to push back his explosions leaving him vulnerable and then sending a max 11 person sonic scream at him that knocked him out due to the noise velocity. He unfortunately for me got pulled back by Sero's tape and woken up by Ashido's acid. Once he woke up he thought of attacking again but decided against it based on the look on his face he gave me and his team.

Eventually time passed and the end buzzer went off.

3rd Person POV

Midnight: "And it seems is Midoriya with his one man army scoring a total of 10,042,200 points.

Second place is team Todoroki with 2,530 points,

Third place is team Bakugou with 2,470 points.

And in fourth place a.k.a last place is team Shinso with 1,800 points!" She stated before going back to her stage.

Midnight: "And that concludes the second event of the Sports Festival! We will take another hour break due to most of the students dealing with hearing loss and bleeding ears from the early attack from Midoriyas scream.

And with that everyone got healed up and waited for the next event to start, some trying to calm their nerves, others doing some last minute training and others just unphased by the next event to come.

End scene

Holy shit I actually managed to write this in an hour and make it legible and properly written for yall to read. I guess that marks the end of the second event and the start of the last event.

This took so long to write out and I regret not doing it sooner. Anyways I hope you pals enjoyed and see ya next time. Buh Bye!

Jan Out!