Chapter 11: Sports Festival Part 1

Class 1-A Waiting Room

Today is the day of the Sports Festival. Every year UA hosts a sports festival to show off what the school is made out of and help their students get closer at a future as heroes. Every class is determined to show off their skills either it be the heroics class, general studies, support or business class, they all gather today to show off what they've learned and transfer to the heroes class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S.T: "Midoriya, it is obvious that you are powerful and leagues ahead of us. But I just want you to know that I will beat you and win the Sports Festival without using my bastard of a father's side." He spoke out stoically.

I.M: "I accept Todoroki and I hope you don't hold back use your full power." He responded with the same amount of seriousness.

The tension in the locker room was thick and all the other students were to nervous and awkward to make a move except for a angry explosive blonde that was staring daggers at a certain green head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Present Mic: "WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO THE UA FIRST YEAR SPORTS FESTIVAL! TODAY OUR STUDENTS WILL SHOW THEIR STUFF AND WHAT THEY'VE LEARNED SO FAR! LETS HAVE OUR CLASSES COME ON OUT NOW!" Mic shouted while Aizawa glared at him.

After Mic's statement the classes slowly started pouring out of the rooms. Starting my Class A, then Class B, and going until class H.

As the crowd cheered for the students there attention was quickly diverted towards the heroine standing on the stage.

Midnight: "Welcome everyone to the Sports Festival! You all probably know who I am right~" She spoke out and finishing the last sentence with a seductive tone.

All the men in the seating area start to crowd into small groups cheering out Midnight's name while waving around posters and signs of her.

After that little whatever that was, starts the events.

Midnight: "For the first 2 events we will decide them via a roulette wheel." She stated as she pushed a button that caused a monitor to pop up from the ground revealing the wheel. With a second press of the button the wheel started spinning. After a few seconds of spinning it landed on 'Obstacle Course'.

Midnight: "Its seems like the first event is a obstacle course! But first we need the Ceremonial Heroes Speech by the first year representative! Izuku Midoriya please come up to the stage!" She finished off.

Deku PoV:

After she called out my name I made my way towards the stage. I stood in front of a podium next to Midnight. I grabbed the microphone and took a deep breath.

Iz: "Today we stand here today to show off our skills that we have learned along the way. Today is not the day to pull punches but to show our true strength and show the world that we belong to stand where we stand. TODAY WE SHOW THAT WE ARE HEROES AND DESERVE TO STAND AT UA! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT CLASS YOUR PART OF, YOU ARE A PART OF UA AND DESERVE TO BE HERE!" I finished speaking into the microphone.

As I finished my speech the crowd erupted into cheers and Midnight was..... being Midnight to say the least. I made my way towards my class and waited for the signal.

Obstacle Course Starting Line

I made my way towards the back of crowd to give everyone an advantage. I mean I could clear this thing in a split of a second but lets give the people a small show. As I stretched I watched my surroundings and saw someone someone start to generate some light blue fog into the air. 'That won't work on me Todoroki!' I finished stretching and powered up OFA at 15% and prepared to go intangible. As soon as the start signal went off I turned intangible and dashed off towards the exit. Ran through everyone, literally, and made my way towards the exit. I moved so fast that no one managed to see me move and only saw a glowing green blur. I kept running while intangible until I got to a clear sighting. As I ran I saw a bunch of the robots from the Entrance Exam charging towards me. I simply ran through the smaller ones until I saw one of the Zero Pointers and froze its legs using my ice breath to use for later use. I kept dashing through the robots as to not lose more time. By the time I reached the Pit the rest of the people had just gotten to the robots. 'Seems like I'm making good time and distance'. I decided to put a small show to help the others. I walked to the ledge of the pit and breathed out a icy breath to freeze over the pit to let others walk, if there smart that is not to go all at once. I kept dashing until I saw an empty field with black spots on the ground. I suddenly stopped running and quickly threw a rock on one of the spots. As soon as the rock made contact upon the spot it blew up into a pink smoke. 'Oh I just got the best idea ever!' I ran around the edges digging up the mines I could find and went towards the finish line. I dug a hole a few feet away from the finish line as not to get disqualified from hurting the people that pass. I planted all 30 mines that I collected and crossed the finish line. After about 10 minutes of waiting the rest of the students reached the mine field and started crossing it. Todoroki was in the lead leaving behind an icy trail to freeze the mines and not set them off. Bakugou was flying close behind using his explosions to gain speed to keep up. Unlucky for them I rigged the mines to go off when near extreme temperatures. Something they both produce. Within a inch away from the mines, the duo got near it and erupted into a giant pink explosion that was comparable of that of a war bomb. Did I mention that I also modified them to be 10x stronger. Tee hee. The explosion managed to also knockback the other contestants that were towards the back of the mine field. The one explosion that went off caused a chain reaction to the other mines. Causing other students to also get sent flying into the air. It took another 10 minutes for everyone to recover and make their way towards the finish line. 'Oh god I'm such a petty and horrible person.'... 'Not!' I laughed to myself as I saw everyone glare at me with anger with the little stunt I pulled.

Soon after the race we took an hour break to let the students get healed up and recover their stamina due to the explosion knocking alot of them high into the air.

I guess that concludes the first event.

FIN

Oh gee goly that took forever to write. Man do I suck at writing canon dialogue. Just for future reference I'm not gonna write Todoroki's entire backstory since I can barely remember any of it.

Also sorry for the late upload today. Didn't have much time or energy to write this out and upload it sooner. For now see ya until Monday!

BUH BYE!

Jan Out!