Chapter 6: USJ Part 1

1-A Homeroom

As we were waiting for our teacher to arrive I was fidgeting with the watch trying to see if I could get access to more alien DNA. I was constantly turning the dial and pressing the button inside its core. It would occasionally beep and glow but nothing more. As I was turning the dial I heard someone behind me.

O.U: "Hey Deku! What are you doing with your watch?" She asked with a curious tone wanting to know what her friend was doing.

I can't reveal anything about the Omnitrix or I'll put everyone in danger and expose that I have alien tech. I quickly think of a lie that she would take without hesitation. Who is she to doubt and assume what I'm doing to my own watch.

Iz: "I'm just doing fine tuning to the watch to make sure the dial doesn't get stuck in the middle of an emergency. Can't have it giving me the wrong form." I answered her without hesitation and told her it like it was a normal thing.

O.U: "Oh that's so cool! How does it work though? I've only seen you turn it a couple of times and then it just glow bright green and you've transformed." She asked wanting to know more about the watch.

Iz: "I guess I can tell you guys that much. You see this button it has on the sides? I press this button to pop out the core with opens up the little hourglass showing my transformations. And if I turn the dial to the sides, it changes which form I will use. So far you guys have seen about 6 of my forms out of my 17 forms." I told her not talking about the millions of alien DNA inside the watch that is yet to be found.

O.U: "Woah! That so cool that you have some many forms! Can you show me some of them? Pretty please?" She looked at me with puppy eyes wanting to see my other forms. But I knew better. I can't go showing off my aliens like some petting zoo. I can't allow anyone to catch on that these forms were actually aliens out of this world, no DIMENSION!

I calmed down and devised a plan to tell her no without making her upset.

Iz: "I would love to show you them but it would be a bad idea to show them during class and we can't go anywhere to use them in public. Maybe during training I can show you some of them." I told her hoping she wouldn't get upset and say I couldn't trust her.

O.U: "That's understandable I guess. Better safe then sorry and getting arrested for illegal quirk usage. Thanks for trying though!" She smiled as she finished that statement and walked away.

As we finished up our conversation Aizawa-Sensei walked in the room and caught our attention. Everyone rushed to their seat and sat still, staying quiet trying not to piss off Aizawa. 

S.A: "Good you already know the drill. Today were going to be something that's going to decide the fate of your class for the rest of the year." He spoke in a monotone voice. Everyone was nervous after hearing what he said about the fate of our class.

S.A: "You will be picking your class president." He formed a shit eating grin as he saw everyone's soul slowly leave their body, including the normally unfazed students.

"PICK ME PICK ME ILL BE A GREAT PRESS!" Shouted a yellow haired man with a black streak going through his yellow hair.

"IM CLEARLY THE SUPERIOR CHOICE!" Responded a tall man with a flat face and weird shaped elbows.

"VOTE FOR ME AND I'LL MAKE CLASS MUCH MORE FUN!" Yelled out a short girl with pink skin that matched her hair with small horns growing out of her head.

Everyone was shouting for the class to vote for them.

"SILENCE!!" Yelled out Iida

Everyone quieted down after Iida's outburst.