Chapter 5: Battle Training!! It's Hero Time!

Heroics Class

As everyone was talking and getting to know each other the door to the classroom swung open revealing All Might.

A.M- I AM HERE like a regular teacher. Welcome to Heroics 101! Today we will be doing more a more advance lesson than usual.

As All Might said that he pulled out a piece of chalk and wrote on the black board, Battle Training!

Bakugou: BATTLE!

Iz- Training.

As everyone was excited to get some real action instead of just being inside a classroom, All Might called for attention towards a wall.

A.M- And what is a hero without a hero costume!

He touched a button on the wall and numbered suitcases popped out of the wall. I guess this is why they needed those sketches of our dream costumes. Everyone started cheering about finally getting to where their hero costumes and pushing each other out of the way. After we had our cases in hand we went to the locker rooms and changed into them. I came out first since I knew in full detail how my costume would work and how to put it on. As everyone walked out Uraraka complemented me about how my costume was cool looking and how useful it was. 

(This is the design I used for Deku's costume since he has Grey Matter and Upgrade to design a better suit

(This is the design I used for Deku's costume since he has Grey Matter and Upgrade to design a better suit.) Also, Credit to Gasper F on Instagram for the picture above^^^^

After everyone had arrived to the open area, All Might appeared and explained that we were doing a bomb capture mission inside a building.

A.M- Today we will be doing indoor battle training. The Villain team will be given a fake bomb and will hide it within the building. The Hero team will have 5 minutes to come up with a plan and go inside the building. Each team will be given capture tape eliminate each other sides opponents. The Hero team must touch the bomb in order to defuse it and capture it. The mission will last 10 minutes.

T.I- "Excuse me Mr. All Might Sensei but how will we decide the teams?"

A.M- "We will decide them using lots." He said as he pulled out a box full of lots with 2 colors, a blue lot and a red lot.

T.I- "But Sir isn't it illogical to use such a rash way to pick the teams?" He asked in a stern tone.

Iz- "Normally during missions like this, different Agencies work together and don't get to pick what heroes they work with." I explained to him in a serious term.

T.I- "I see! Then this is a marvelous idea for this exercise!" Iida said in a excited tone.

After we were done drawing lots I was on the Hero Team with some other classmates.

(Im keeping the teams as canon except I'm replacing Uraraka with Momo since plot reasons. I just have a cool idea I wanna use ok! Let me have my joy!)- Jan