~ Chapter two ~

- stranger -

4:00 am in the morning as you look outside your window you see the sun still hasn't risen but liyue harbor is still quite far from your little home.
And because you'd like to eat today it's best to get to the harbor early and get out even faster to avoid any conflict.
At times like this it makes you consider moving to mondstat atleast no one knows you there but even still that's only a dream for now mondstats way to far to travel by foot.
Making your way to liyue harbor you can't help but feel eyes watching you is it just paranoia from being a wanted criminal or is someone following you either way you pick up the pace basically running to liyue harbor.
Finally you arrive few people roam the streets right now so you quickly pick up some groceries making sure to pickpocket a few people while your at it your finally ready to head out back home for the day but something feels off.. everything is to quite everything went to well.
But you carry on half way home your arms are killing you these groceries were way to heavy so you stop shortly for a break that's when a figure approaches you.
A women wearing a long blue dress conmen for liyue foke her hair is soft white and it's pulled into a bun but her eyes were a piercing gold she was beautiful you had to admit but oddly familiar.
"A women walking all alone that's quite odd you should be careful you know"
The women spoke
"It's no problem I'm stronger then I look ya know"
"Ah I see where might you be headed it's quite early in the morning to be going to liyue harbor"
"Oh I'm heading back just picked up some groceries for lunch"
Why was this women prying so much you thought but still kept your welcoming smile
"Why don't I help you with your groceries your going to the plains am I correct?"
"yea but you shouldn't trouble yourself I'm quite alright on my own"
"No really dear I'll help it's no trouble at all"
You could tell what kind of women she was so you chose to suck it up and walked with her holding only half the bags now.
She smelt sweet not like candy but flowers a more mature scent she was gorgeous her smile felt genuine and warm and fair skin almost glittered under the morning sun but you couldn't help but wonder what a women like herself was doing out in the plains of liyue.
Arriving home you had forgotten of the state of yours turning to her you could see her genuine smile falter she seemed sad?.
"Ah what a modest home you have where shall I leave your groceries?"
" just by the door is fine I'm sorry my home isn't exactly the jade chamber is it" you say chuckling to yourself but when you looked at her she almost flinched at those words "jade chamber"