~ chapter five ~

- trust issues -

"NO no no no" you tell yourself you couldn't believe her she wasn't your friend she only wanted to deceive you just like everyone else.
"Please just go leave me alone ningguang" you say a lump in your throat starting to form you wanted to burst into tears but you had to compose yourself
Ningguang took at step back she looked hurt but it had to be act right?
"I'm sorry." She said before walking out the front door
You watched her figure disappear into the night.
Laying down on your bed today had been to confusing to mentally exhausting for one person, you couldn't make heads or tails of anything she had said was she really your friend for all those years ago.. even if she is should you still trust her it's been so long.
You awoke the next morning still feeling more tired then ever you got almost no sleep that night stepping over to your small kitchenette the tea you made last night was still there cold and now un drinkable.
You made your self a quick breakfast and you were now ready to set the plan you made last night into action.
You walked down to the golden house if you could pull this off you'd be set for life sneaking around guards you made it into the golden house this was the most dangerous plan you'd ever put into action you couldn't fail as you stared to fill your bags with mora you felt a tap on your shoulder.
"NINGGUANG?!"
"Good morning dear"
"I knew it you only came to my house to find out my plan your horrible ningguang"
She gasped and turned away
"I didn't come for the plans it was simply a coincidence" she spoke starring daggers at you
"Coincidence? I didn't take you for a joker ningguang" your roll your eyes at her
"Fine then honestly is that what you want!?" Ningguang almost shouts at you taken aback by her sudden shouts Flinch
"I wanted to see you I wanted to be with you again the only reason you were never caught is because I wanted to see you first!"
"Selfish how selfish you only let me live because you wanted to live out your fantasy's is that it?!" You yell back at her
"You know that's not what a mean y/n" she says her voice now calm
"God you piss me off ningguang" you shout before making your escape
As you sprint out of the house you hear guards chasing you down you sprint full speed jumping over obstacles you find yourself at a dead end your were cornered from all side and other words you were done for.