Traitor

I haven't slept in over 30 hours so this book is getting updated an hour early 👍

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This takes place when Ranboo was revealed as a traitor by Dream

This is shorter than a lot of my other ones because it's a few months old now but it is okay I suppose and it's the only finished one right now

Trigger warning: death and kinda cringe in the first 500 words

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Ranboo, as a traitor to our nation, you shall be killed at sunset." Tubbo muttered. Ranboo stepped back a little. Quackity was smirking slightly. Fundy looked at his feet.

"I didn't- No- I didn't betray anyone! I'm just helping the people that helped me!" Ranboo shouted. Tommy glanced at Ranboo before grabbing their arms.

"Your execution will be in the middle of L'Manburg." Tubbo started making his way towards said nation.

This couldn't be happening. They couldn't be getting killed. They weren't a traitor. They were following what they thought was right... but they is a traitor. They went behind Tubbo's back and gave Techno his armor. Techno was an enemy.

Now, Ranboo kneeled on the wooden surface, in front of almost everyone. Quackity glanced at Tubbo, who was looking at the sun. Tubbo looked at him and nodded. Quackity raised his axe above his head. Ranboo's eyes filled with tears. This couldn't be how they lost their lives. They didn't mean to hurt anyone. They didn't mean for this to happen. Why were they losing all of their lives anyways?! It was just some stupid armor that was just sitting there! Quackity swung his axe down.

"Wait!" Fundy shouted. Quackity stopped, looking up at him. Ranboo glanced up at Fundy.

"What Fundy?" Fundy hesitated before he glanced at Ranboo and the lake nearby. He looked back down at Ranboo.

"Don't- Um- Shouldn't their death be slower since they should suffer for their crimes?" Quackity looked down at Ranboo.

"Tubbo?" Quackity looked up at the boy. Tubbo glanced at Fundy before looking at Ranboo.

"Kill them however you want, Big Q. I have no say in this." Tommy and Quackity looked at each other before smiling.

"Big Q, you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Drown him?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"That was my idea." Fundy muttered. Tommy pulled Ranboo off their knees and pulled them over to the water.

"Tommy, you don't- I-I won't do anything bad anymore. I promise I won't. Please. I don't wanna die." Ranboo begged quietly. Tommy stared at them for a moment before pushing them in. Ranboo yelped, hitting the water with a loud splash.

Ranboo drown trying to escape TommyInnit.

Phil glanced down at the message. They were probably just screwing around. Techno glanced at the message as well. He shrugged it off for a moment, continuing to talk to Phil about what was gonna happen the next day. He stopped talking all of a sudden.

"Techno?" Phil asked. Techno stood up quickly and grabbed his cape. Phil stood up as well, following. "Techno, what's wrong?"

"Ranboo was revealed as a traitor, Phil. They're gonna kill them. All three of their lives are gonna get taken." Phil quickly grabbed his own cape and followed Techno. They ran to spawn. Phil and Techno looked around for a bit before spotting the half and half teen in a ball. They were sat against a tree, tears falling down their face. Phil ran over and kneeled down. He reach up to wipe Ranboo's tears. Ranboo looked up at him quickly and pressed himself against the tree.

"Ranboo, calm down. It's just me. It's just Phil. I'm not gonna hurt ya, kid." Ranboo calmed down a little and nodded. Phil hugged them tightly.

"How did you know I was at spawn?" Ranboo asked softly.

"I have the human GPS with me." Phil chuckled, glancing at Techno.

"That's such a stupid nickname." Ranboo muttered, leaning into Phil. Techno glared down at them. Phil hummed.

"Did you break your bed or something?"

"Yeah... I had a feeling something was gonna go wrong. Since spawn is much farther from L'Manburg than my house is, obviously, thought that was the way to go." Phil nodded, helping Ranboo up.

"Let's get going. They should be here in a minute or two." Phil handed Ranboo an invisibility potion. Ranboo stared at it for a moment before hesitantly taking it. "I know you just drowned and probably don't want liquid around you right now but if you don't want another canon life taken, you'll have to drink it." Ranboo nodded, opening the bottle. He drank it. Techno and Phil took off their armor before drinking their invisibility potions as well.

"Let's go." Techno stated. Ranboo made sure they were grabbing onto Phil before following them.

"Where is Ranboo?!" Quackity shouted, not too far away. Ranboo tightened their grip onto Phil. Phil pat their hand and continued following Techno.