Prison Break [2/2]

Trigger warning: death and Micheal technically gets kidnapped lmao

I have to edit all of these and change Ranboo's pronouns at some point too tired right now though I'm going to sleep right after I post this so

(This was back in June LMAO IT'S FUCKING SEPTEMBER KENDJEJFIWNFO anyways fixed Ranboo's pronouns :) [September 24th 2021])

I also might add a part three I haven't decided

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Tubbo stumbled his way into a small forest. He leaned against a tree. He glanced around before spotting Tommy's body laying not too far away. Tubbo slowly walked over. He kneeled down and shook Tommy.

"Tommy. Tommy, wake up. We gotta go." Tubbo muttered. Tommy groaned quietly in response. "Come on big man." He pulled Tommy into a sitting position.

"Hold long has it been? Where's Wilbur?" Tommy asked, holding his arm.

"An hour or two maybe. Wilbur and Dream attacked Snowchester. It's just a bunch of rubble now. Ranboo's probably on half a heart. They were in their enderwalk state so it didn't hurt as much." Tubbo helped Tommy to his feet. Tommy glanced at Tubbo's stab wound.

"You're bleeding."

"So are you."

"Not as bad as you are." Tommy mumbled.

"I'll be fine. Let's get back to Snowchester and meet up with Phil." Tubbo turned and started walking. Tommy limped after him.

Phil combed his fingers through Ranboo's hair. Techno was checking under the rubble for Tubbo and Tommy. Wilbur was standing nearby, glaring down at Ranboo. Phil looked up at Techno.

"Anything?"

"No. Just a bunch of chests and wood. There's a lot gun powder as well so their bodies could've been blown up honestly."

"Tubbo can't message me if he's dead. He has to be around here somewhere." Phil looked down at Ranboo again. Ranboo shifted a bit. "Hey mate. You awake?" Ranboo nodded slightly. "Enderwalk or is it you?" Ranboo made an enderman sound because WattPad isn't letting Pip use Ender letters. Phil looked at Techno and waved him over. Techno walked over and sat down. He pulled Ranboo onto his lap. They hummed.

"Mornin' bud. You know where Tubbo and Tommy are?" Ranboo nodded. "Where are they?" Ranboo lifted up their arm slightly and pointed in the general direction. Techno glanced up at where they were pointing. Ranboo opened their eyes and looked up at Techno. Techno smiled at them. Ranboo glanced around. They spotted Wilbur. Their eyes dilated as soon as they saw him. They sat up a bit and teleported to Wilbur. They grabbed onto his jacket and tugged at it.

"What do you want?" Wilbur asked. Ranboo collapsed to their knees but kept tugging at Wilbur's jacket. Techno stood up and walked over. He crouched down next to Ranboo and rubbed their back.

"What is it Ranboo?"

"Micheal... Took Micheal." Ranboo muttered.

"He's safe. Wilbur came to our house and told us what happened."

"Wilbur..." Ranboo looked up at Wilbur. "Wilbur lair." Techno looked up at him as well. Wilbur scoffed.

"They're delusional with pain. Why should we trust them right now?" Ranboo slowly let go of his jacket.

"Micheal..." Ranboo muttered, leaning onto Techno. Techno hugged them. "Wilbur... Took..."

"Wilbur, you haven't lied right?" Phil asked, standing up. Wilbur smiled at him.

"Of course not Dad! Why would I? I have nothing to lie about." Phil got quiet, glancing between the two. "Come on dad. Are you really gonna believe a delusional mutt of a mob over your own son?" Phil sighed. Wilbur smiled and walked around Techno and Ranboo.

"Will... You just came back... and you said Dream was your hero. Ranboo isn't a lair. Especially not with Techno. I have to trust them." Wilbur sighed.

"Fine. Guess I'll do this the hard way." He muttered. He grabbed onto Phil's shoulder. "Sorry Dad. You should've really believed me."

"Will-" Wilbur plunged a sword through Phil's chest. Phil screamed.

"Phil!" Techno yelled. Ranboo turned their head towards them. Techno laid Ranboo on the ground and stood up. Wilbur pulled his sword from Phil's chest. Phil collapsed onto the ground. Techno took out his axe and ran at Wilbur. Wilbur dodged and blocked his attacks. Techno did the same when Wilbur tried to hit him. Eventually, Wilbur got a good hit and got the upper hand quickly. He stabbed Techno in the stomach and got him down on his knees. He picked Techno's axe up and grabbed the loose hairs on Techno's head. He tugged his head backwards. Techno grunted. "I'm gonna find you and kill you." Techno muttered.

"Sure you will, Technoblade." Wilbur swung the axe, taking Techno's head clean off. Techno's body fell into the snow. Wilbur lifted up Techno's head and turned towards Ranboo. "You gonna continue to be a problem now?" Ranboo whimpered. Wilbur rolled his eyes and threw Techno's head aside. He walked over to Ranboo and crouched down. "I said, will you be a problem?" Ranboo shook their head. Wilbur smiled. "Good Enderman. Now, let's get you a healing potion and back to Dream." He pulled Ranboo to their feet. Ranboo glanced between Techno and Phil before leaning on Wilbur and passing out again.