☆ 《 P a r t - 2 》 ☆

Location: Elemental House
9:00

Petir's POV...

--------------------------

It's Monday and I'm still missing my little brother. Why did he chose to leave us? Why?..... I wished I could skip to all sundays, I cried, whilst hugging a leaf elemental patterned journal. And I realized, could I read the rest of his notes? I'm sure he doesn't mind right? I wondered, as I stared at the book cover. My hands are desperate to open it, but my mind is telling it not to open. I sighed, and opened the journal...

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧◇

Yey! I finally had my first journal, thanks to kak Cahaya for the journal cover, and mama Tanah for buying this book! Now, Thornie will treat this like a diary I think! Today, Thornie, Fire and Wind played snakes and ladders in Fire's room, It was so fun! Wind was a master in that game. Next, we played tag outside my garden! But suddenly Fire burned one of my plants! I cried and cried until Wind reported to mama Tanah and Cahaya. And after that, Api got no food for dinner. I feel upset :(

But then in the afternoon, mama Tanah made mooncakes! Mm! They're so delish~ I mean! Very delish! Mm! But suddenly, something comes up to my mind... Thornie's treehouse! Oh nu! Thornie forgot! Alamak, Thornie didn't go to Thornie's treehouse for a long time! I better go there tomorrow! Thornie thinks that stangers broke in Thornie's house! Thornie better go there quick! Then I realized, there's an journal exhange event this month! Alamak, but. Kak Petir might borrow this, he don't mind right? alright!

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

I was smiling, slightly smiling and crying whilst reading these pages from long time ago, now I can tell what my precious brother was doing long time ago...

"I love you so much my beloved brother..." I mumbled. But then.

"Aww, Pikachu you softie!"

ACKK!

Wind was watching me the whole time? I was shocked. Shocked to see one of my brother was watching me reading the rest of Thorn's journal's pages.

"Pikachu are you okay? Hehe! I saw you, saying that you love love one of my brother! Me, Water and Fire are going to buy cheesecakes together, wanna come?" My wind elemental brother questioned, as he grabbed my right arm with both of his hands.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming, you should've knock the door instead of coming to my room straight away and watching me."

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•
Location: The Cheesecake Shop
11:49 am

"Hello boys, welcome to The Cheesecake Shop! Is there anything you guys want?"

Me, Water, Fire and Wind just entered the shop, and Water is already drooling at the yummy cheesecakes at the counter. I just step-back in disgust.

"Ooh! Ooh! Wind wanted the blueberry one! It's the most popular cake in the whole entire town!"

"Fire wanted the strawberry, it's so creamy~"

"I wanted everything...."

B-But! We only have $1,002 and one per cheesecake cost $999?! We can only buy one cheesecake. Sigh, now three of them are arguing!

"Boys boys! Calm down! hmm... Aha! This time you can get everything free!" The cashier happily told us. How kind of her.

Suddenly Water, Wind and Fire crowded the counter while I sat in one of the seats.

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎••▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎••▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎
Location: Elemental House
12:11

"Hello! Did you have a good time in the Cheesecake Shop?" Tanah asked, while he finished washing his hands.

"Yes we did mama Tanah! We ate Cheesecakes until Water turns into boboiyot!" Fire Yelled in excitment. Yup, Water's full.

Tanah just giggled while getting a broom and cleaning the kitchen.

"Well good thing I am full, didn't need to go there." The light bulb said.

I go back to my room and just layed at my bed, getting a picture frame of all of my siblings and me....