☆ « P a r t - 6 » ☆

Petir lays down in his bed. He kept thinking about the writing that Duri wrote. Is he really obsessed with him? Does he doesn't want him to go near his other brothers? He tried to stop overthinking. He got up. 

"Petir! Breakfast is ready!"

Just in time. He opened the door and went to the dining room for breakfast. "Woah! I never see you open the door so easily! Normally you pushed the door instead of pulling it! And you would be stubbing your toe often!" Api complained, he added an extra laugh. Petir sighed. 

"Ah, okay brothers. We are having Scrambled eggs with rice!" Tanah smiled. Petir grabbed the fork and started inserting his fork into the egg.

"Augh! Petir!!! What are you doing?! You're killing the egg! Stop playing with your food!" Tanah exclaimed.

"Probably he was day dreaming about Duri~" Cahaya giggled.

"D-DAYDREAMING?! I NEVER DAY DREAM ABOUT HIM!" Petir shouted.

"Alright boys, stop fighting and eat your food." Tanah Sighed.

-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-

Petir opened his laptop. He never used his laptop for a long time. He opened his social media and saw a girl direct messaging him. Huh judging by the profile picture, she looks cute. Petir know that he shouldn't online date because of safety reasons. He replied 'What do you want?' After that he closed the laptop.
He mumbles. He felt like he doesn't want to do journal exchange anymore because of the blurry words.

He putted on his jacket, and walked to the door.

"Hey Toughie, going somewhere with that jacket?" Api asked.

"Probably he is going to his girlfriend's house~" Angin laughed. Both of them laughed until they felt a slight shock in their body.

"HH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Api shouted.

"Shut up." Petir whispered. He opened the door and shuttled it.

<~<~~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~~<<~

He rings the bell. Duri came out and screamed "Big Brother!" Petir has no expression on his face.
"Come on brother! Sit here!" Duri pointed to the couch. "I'll make some tea for you."  Petir sat down.
"I'm not thirsty." he muttered. Duri was confused. Why is Petir being like this?

"Oh, then. I'll make you some pudding-"

"I'm not hungry."

"If that's so, I'll make you-"

"I SAID I'M NOT, HUNGRY!" Petir shouted.

Duri says nothing. He stood still, with a blank emotion in his face. He felt like his heart was going to break inside.

Petir knew what to say... He only knew what to say is...

Option 1: "You're not my favorite brother anymore.."

Option 2: "I hate you, Thorn."

Option 3: "I like Angin more than you."

Option 3:???

°~°~°~°~°~¬~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Don't worry! There will be endings for each options! Sorry if it's short. I just need a break.
Vote?