☆ 《 P a r t - 3 》 ☆

Location: Petir's room

11:20

-----------------------------------------

Another gloomy day for Petir, his face was grey and he tugged the pillow in his hands. He wasn't sleeping, he's just wanted to meet his little brother. Tears streaming down his face as he thinked of his brother. He wanted to relive his stress. He wanted to hug his brothers without them knowing. 2 minutes later, he jolted out his bed, staring at the basketball he got from his grandpa. He wondered. He decided to go to play basketball alone in the field. He opened the door and suddenly...

"Petir, where are you going? I wanna play too!"

A cheerful voice called out his name behind the yellow boy. Angin, Petir's second favorite brother. Angin loved Petir the most out of his brothers. Sometimes, he could be annoying Petir whilst he's watching TV. Just like Daun, it's very rare to see him sad and very common to see him smiling. Petir, who was looking at his little brother, sighed and nodded to play with him. He can't say no to Angin at all. He opened the door and walked away to the basketball field with Angin. The Carefree Boy grabbed his hand, as his Tsundere Brother almost screamed.

"W-Why are you grabbing my hand?"

"I was wondering, who do you like the most? Leaf or me?"

"S-stop saying unesessary things and just shut up!"

"Aww please pikachu boy please? I promise I won't say that type of question ever again!"

"Ugh f-fine. None of you."

"C'mon please! Don't be such a coward! I promise I won't be mad..."

"Probably you..."

"Yahooo! Hahaha! You liked me, you liked me! Hehehe!"

"Now please be quiet, we're here..."

"Yay! Where do we start?"

----------------------------
Timeskip...

Location: Elemental house

1:56

----------------------------

Petir was exhausted as he got home, it was really hot and the sun was shinning brightly. Unlike his little brother, he can't stop smiling. He was immune from the hot weather outside. Tanah, who was sweaping the floor, looked at them and welcomed them from coming back also he demanded if they could help him cleaning the house. The two brothers, who got home from playing basketball, looked at each other and stared. They wanted to see who cleaned the most out of the house.

After a long time of cleaning. Angin decided if he could get some rest by playing video games. Petir eyes wided...

"Hey I was going to watch TV!"

"I was going to play videogames!"

They gave each other a critical face. And the rest of their brothers realize, this was normal for them. Cahaya sighed and went up to them. And gave them a sadistic smile, telling them if they could just do something else. Cahaya was the brother who got many fans and spends most of his time on social media. Whenever Tanah is tired for dealing with something, Cahaya replaced him. He was very smart, intellegent brother, who mostly spends at night testing experiments. He's like the person that everyone needs to respect even he's the youngest sibling out of all of them. And yet, Petir doesn't like that.

Angin glups and went to play with Api. And meanwhile Petir dashes to his room to read books. Tanah gave him a slight smile. Cahaya finally lookes at Air (Pronouced I-ir), who was sleeping peacefully in the couch with his adorable whale plushie.
Air is the brother who was the laziest of them all, sometimes you could see him being with Api in the living room. And mostly you might slightly see him using his phone looking all of the yummy foods on social media. Cahaya, who was staring at Air the whole time, flickes his forehead. The lazyhead brother finally woke up.
Whilst Petir hearing his brothers in the living room, he sighed. He looked at his calander. He stood up, Putting the books in where it will be, changing his clothes and bringing one of his brother's journal. What was he doing?