☆ « P a r t - 4 » ☆

Lightning knocked the door. Which made Thorn jolted up from the couch and impatiently pulled the door. He incredibly missed his dear brother. While Lightning in the other hand kept thinking why didn't he switched back to his 1 tier form? Oh well. Thorn looked up to his beloved brother's rich brown chocolate eyes. Which made him thinked of a chocolate ball with creamy vanilla whipped cream waves in top of. He almost drooled. They both stayed in silence. Thorn (Who was embracing his older brother in a tight hug the entire time) sighed and realesed the hug. He faced away to the table and suddenly handed the grey book-covered with lightning patterns...

"Journal exchange, you remember big brother Lightning?"

Lightning raised a brow: He almost forgot the journal exchange. Ah, what a forgotable minded brother he had... He still adore his stubborn brother. Lightning handed the Leaf patterned book to him. He still wanted that lime-green coloured journal back. And but! they could exchange any moment they meet. Thorn chuckled, opening the pages of his book and make sure there's no rips, water or anything. Lightning broke a sweat, closing his eyes and thinking it was cringe. Until he heared a giggle...
"Aha! That's so sweet of you Kak Lightning! You're. The. BEST!"
Lightning opened his eyes in relieved. Realizing that Thorn was hugging behind him. Thorn only smiled and giggled like a little girl finally getting something from hia parents. And yet, Lightning was shy. He wanted to get out but he can't reject his brother's adorable personality.

In a blink of an eye, he thought he saw a soulless eyed Thorn with a dead body behind him. But he thought it was all in his head. He didn't mind. "Kak Lightning I want to get flowers with you!" Thorn stated whilst pulling his big brother's shirt. Lightning stared at him, nodding his head.

----------------------
At the flowershop

Thorn skipped towards the enterance, Lightning shyed away as he thinked that his little precious brother will put a flower in his head. As Thorn can read his mind, he decided to buy some single roses. One orange, two pinks, one white and two reds. Lightning faced away from the counter and Thorn, as his watch vibrates...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

*BRR BRR* *BRR BRR*

"Hmm? Oh hello Earth, how is it going?"

"Yeah, how is it going with Tho- I mean Leaf?"

"I-I it's okay, (I guess...) Mmh, We're at the flower sho-....."

CALL ENDED

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Lightning froze, he felt something in his head... Thorn wrapped Lightning's neck. Smiling with affection. Thorn was lucky to have a older brother like this. Serious, short-tempered but caring and has a softie side.

"Thorn! Why did you put a flower crown in my head?! It's embarrassing, people are staring at us!" Lightning's face was red as a tomato. Unexpected to see his embarrassing moment in his life.

"Ehehe! Thorn always loved, loved! When Kak Lightning is like that! Come on! Kak Lightning needs to go home."

----------------------
At the elemental house...

Lightning blushed, still wearing the flower crown and opening his own journal, he totally missed his brother's journal. He opened it and warmly smiled as he saw the reply....

"I want Lightning to be with me forever..."

----------------------
ꕤꕤꕤꕤꕤ

Fourth chapter completed! Did yoy like it or no? ('・ω・́).  Hebdsjhrdkwjhrjwiadgdvwhievwjudhswjehhdakieir I'm planning on making another Boboiboy ship book. Ehehe...

Myak!