How To Tame A Queen

My name is Rick.My age is 17 years old. New year has come and I need to attend my new high school since we moved because of my parents work.Well,I don't mind it at all because at school I always quite.Because of that I have less friend.I don't care about that.The only thing I care is about getting a good grade and good job.That's all.

"Okay we have arrive"."Be a good boy,ok?".My mom is a little worried about me because I always silent."No worries ma".I give her a kiss at the cheek as usual and immediately go straight forward to my class.

As soon I enter my class,the teacher has started her lessons."Sorry, am I late?".I ask."Oh, actually you're early.Before we start our lesson can you introduce yourself?".Then I begin to introduce myself."My name is Rick Peterson.You can call me Rick.It is a pleasure to know you all"."Hey isn't he's look like a prince in the movie?"."What? I don't think so but he look very cute".I will pretend I'm not gonna hear that.

"Please take your sit,Rick".Said my teacher."Thank you teacher".As I choose my desk the lesson begin.

During lunch time I go to the school cafeteria to buy a bread and milk only because during breakfast my mom made many food."Well I think I'm gonna eat at the class since I want to study".

Suddenly,I saw someone being bullied by a group of girls.I don't care about that because I always saw someone get bullied at my old school everyday."Huhhh?! You said that you don't have any money with you"? She yelled."Sorry Clara I don't have any money with me right now".

"Wait.Why this voice is very familiar"? Isn't this is? Without hesitation, I checked the victim of the bully and as I expected.It's Victoria,my childhood friend.I'm just remember we went to the same kindergarten until she moved to town because her parents wants to have a very more comfortable life.

"Hey stop it"! I yelled at Clara."Huh?Who's that"!? I immediately grab Victoria and hold her hand."Eh? Rick?What are you doing here"? "Well,I will explain later but let me settles this situation first".

"Hey!Do you don't feel any shame of doing this"?! I yelled at them." Ohh so you have guts to yelled at me?Do you know who I am"? Clara reply.She's really look like a queen of this school based on how she's wearing the school uniform.Then I said,"I don't give a damn about who you are but you should apologize to Victoria".They all laugh.

"You really got guts huh new kid?No one in this school dare to challenge me!Even the teachers are under my control"! She spoke arrogantly.Then she continued."He's really getting on my nerves!Give him a good lesson"!

Sighing,I push Victoria away from my body to prepare my combat stances in order to protect myself and Victoria.A group of boy approaching me and release a light punch at me.I dodged all their attacks with smoothly.Suddenly, a boy hit my head with a stick.I look back and said,"You're just pick a wrong guy fool"! I release a very heavy punch at the boy and he's pratically passed out.

"Well,anyone else? Let's make this quick shall we"? I run towards to the group of the boy and beat them out of their asses.Without realize,I make 5 boys passed out because I hit them really hard.Clara is really speechless with the situation and she want to run but afraid as soon I grab her colar."Are you afraid?Where's that guts of yours?Now,I want you to apologize to Victoria right now,do you hear me"? "YES I WILL! SORRY VICTORIA! I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! She yelled.

I look at my watch and immediately went to my class since the break time is over.

"Hey.Who is that guy"? Clara ask Victoria.She reply."Oh that guy is Rick,my childhood friend".Umm,Clara why do you ask about him? Wait why you breathe heavily?Your eyes.

"Rick,huh? Interesting".......

The Next Day...

"Do you have any problems at school yesterday"? "No,I don't have any problems,mom"."Okay we have arriv- what is happening out there Rick"? My Mom shock at the situation at the entrance of my school."Welcome to your school Master Rick"! Wait what?
I don't get it.What the hell is happening right now.I looked back and tell my mom to not worry and go to her workplace."My,my if it's not Rick,my fiance". Wait..What..Huh...