My Calm High School Life Turned Into A Mess

"Today, I wil pronounce that Rick is my fiance and who touch him will be expelled from this school"! Clara shout.

"Yes ma'am"!

Apparently Clara is a daughter of the principal in this school.Well that's explain why she bullied Victoria yesterday.I'm lucky that my mother has gone to her workplace or I will really in a big trouble right now.

"Uh, excuse me,Clara"?  She reply."

Yes,my darling"?

"What is this? Is this a joke? Please don't waste my time cause I have classes to attend".

"No!You're not going to attend any classes today because you will meet my father and mother right now"!

"Huhhh?! Here?! Right now?! Where?!"

"Yes my darling, at the principal office!" She giggled.

"Hold up!Wait a minute! Are you really sure about this?! We still learning you know!"

"Yes I know but don't worry,you will really like my parents!" She hold my hand and take to principal office.It's just second day of new highschool and then this happen! Am I got cursed or something?!

"Mother! Father!" She hugged her parents as we enter the principal office.

"Clara,is this the person you want to marry?" Her father ask.

"Yes father!" Clara respond.

"Hmmm.." Her father and mother looked at me seriously and then they said simultaneously.

"Okay you will be her husband!"

HUHHHHHHH?!!!!??!!

What the hell is happening right now!!!

"W-w-wh-what j-ju-just you say?"

"Yes,you will be Clara husband."

I'm speechless.I don't know what to say.Then her father said.

"Relax young man,you will be a great husband based on your record."

"Right..." Then I continued.

"But,I can't give anything to Clara.I'm just an ordinary guy." I convince them to cancel my relationship with Clara that's just made from her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH." They both laugh.

"Eh?

"Do you think we don't know about you and your family?"

Yes.My family is very wealthy because of the company that my father and mother manage.

"This is a good opportunity to expand our business company and your family too." Clara mother said.

Then her father tell me that Clara mother need a heirs to continue their family business company.For her,Clara is not qualified yet to manage the company by herself so they manage to find a good husband for Clara so that the child can carry the company for the future.

I don't expect about this.Then I said. "Well,I understand the situation but I'm still learning and I don't think I was suitable to be her husba-

"Okay,yes! Your son will be our daughter husband.Yes,I know,okay thank you so much."

HUUHHHH?!!!?? They just ignore me?!?! That's what I said in my mind.

"Okay you may go back to your class.I just talk to your parents and they invited us to have dinner together with your family."

Mom! Dad! What the hell are you thinking!?!?!?

On my way back to my class,Clara follow me whenever I go.

"Hey! Go back to your own class!" I tell her to go back to her own class but then she said

"Huh?You forgot?We're classmates."

OH MY GOD!!!!!! What is happening right now!! I didn't know that she's my classmates! Urghhh!! I hope this is just a dream!

As we enter the class the teacher has not arrived yet to start the lesson.As usual, the class is very noisy.

"Well,well,look what we got here!Two lovebirds wandering around the school,eh?.One of my classmates that I don't know tease us.

Then Clara said."Yeah,yeah say what you want Harold but please shut your mouth for a while ok?Or do you want me to help you?"

"No,I mean yes, ahhhh nonono sorry Clara!" Harold afraid and shame of his actions because he tease us.

Damn.So overprotective.But she don't look so bad.She's beautiful,cute...Arghhhh!!!!! What am I thinking? Dang it!!

Then,Clara turned to me and said.

"Well,ummm,now I will sit next to you."

She blushing!!!

"I don't mind.It's up to you,I guess." I tell her to not shy about this simple thing.

As the teacher arrive,the lesson has started as usual but, apparently Clara behaviour is weird.Yestersay,on my first day at this high school,she's really rude and noisy in class but since this morning she really changed to an angel.No more against the teacher word.No more noisy in class.

Well I guess my calm high school life will turned into a mess and interesting.