Final Decisions

"Alright Clara. Let's do it." I will protect you, cherish you and keep you in my hugs every time." I finally accept Clara feelings and kiss her while she pull my pants and reach my cock. "Honey, it's big. I will get pregnant from this for real." Clara begin to lick my cock hungrily liked a child licking an ice cream. This is too much. This is my first time. "You knowh, thish ish my firh time doinh thish but I practish at home for yoh." Clara explain to me while licking my cock. "Don't said anything while sucking my dick babe. It's inappropriate."

Suddenly Clara sit on top of my body. She looks ready to put her pussy into my cock. "See? Look at my little kitten, it's dripping because of you. With your body, your cock, I'm surely will be a mother." Clara said to me and begin insert my cock into her pussy. She's moan loudly while I enjoy the pleasure quietly. "Hey, open your eyes while I kiss you." Clara hold my face softly. "Yes, honey." I open my eyes and we immediately kiss.

We have sex until morning. Of course she let me cum inside her. She will gone on her yandere mode if I didn't give what she wants. I open my eyes and sees Clara sleeping face. For the first time I felt a warm feeling come to my heart while seeing other person face. "Nnn, hmmm. Ohh, you already awake. Morning honey." Clara open her eyes and kiss me. "Morning, sweetie." Seeing Clara happy really make me want to squeeze her. She's adorable, beautiful, not to mention have a two pair of mountains, jiggling in front of me every day. "Hmm, ohh? Hey, hey. What's this? Someone just wake up too." Clara suddenly touch my erect cock because of her uncovered breasts in front of me. "Why not? Having a cute wife besides me make me wants to go at it." Clara flustered with my compliments. "But we will do it next time. You need to go home right? My parents will come home soon." I ask Clara gently to go home so that my mother will not ask about last night incident from Clara. My mom will keep teasing me everyday if she know this.

After Clara went home, I clean my room by myself. I don't know my servant to know what happened last night. It's embarrassing for real. "We home Rick." My father call me. "Oh, welcome home father, mother." Seeing them come home after Clara went home from her 'visit' makes me reliefs. "Ah yeah, I recall that I give permission for Clara to stay at our house right? Where is she?" My mother ask me. "She went home already. Why is it, mom?" "Nothing Rick, it's just my concerns." My mom reply with smile. But her smile really having a meaning there. "Alright father, mom. If there's no anything can I go to my room now? There's something I want to do." I ask my parents. "Yes, yes. Go on." Said my father. "What do you think darling? I think maybe they do it?" My mother ask my father. "I don't know. Maybe they have done it. He's my son alright. Not to mention Clara behaviour is same as you if I remember HAHAHAH." You know I can still hear you from upstairs right? But wait, Clara behaviour same as my mother? Don't tell me my mother also a yandere. I wonder how my father control my mother back in their youths.

After that, I begin my workout for a whole day. I really want to be prepared for the sports event. I can't waste the time anymore. To be a perfect husband for Clara... wait, that's not my goal. Damnit I can't forget last night. She's too precious.
Anyway, let's focus on my workout eh?

After weekend, at school

"Morning, Victoria." "Morning, Rick." "Hey honey, what are you doing?" Clara hold my hands with her assassin's eyes. "Huhh, morning, my wife to be." I patted Clara head while greet her. She immediately calm down and blushing. "Wait, huh? Wife to be? What?" Victoria face seems surprise with my statement. "Victoria, I know that you more familiar with me. But, I've made my final decisions. That is to be with Clara." "O - ohh, it's okay. I will root for you two." Victoria tried to hide her sadness but I can easily detect her true feelings by seeing her face. "Yo Rick! Morning mate. You ready for the upcoming event?" Zack approach me as usual. "Ahahaha not yet. The event has not started yet men. Come on, chill." I really relief to have Zack around me. He always will be there whenever I need help or anything. "Awww man. Have a some sports spirit will you? How bout you Victoria?" Zack suddenly ask Victoria. "Ahh? M - me? I don't know ahahaha. I'm not really good at sports." She reply with her smile. "Alright everyone calm down. Sit at your place we will continue our study sessions." Our teacher suddenly appear and start her lectures.

While writing a notes on my book, I look at Victoria for a while. "She's really surprise with my statement, right? This is the best way to avoid any misunderstanding since I've done it with Clara. I can't betray Clara for a bit." I thought for myself.

Lunch break

"Alright, it's break time. I wanna go to the cafe for a while." I want to go to cafeteria to buy some breads and drinks. "Hey, Rick. Here, I make this." Clara hold my hand and show her lunch box. "You made this?" I ask Clara. "Yeah, I just make it too much, so why not I give right?" Clara face is embarrassed by giving me the lunch box. It's fun seeing her like this. "I open the lunch box and have taste of her cooking. "Hmmm! It's good." I compliment Clara's cooking. "Is that so? That's good to hear." Clara seems happy with hearing that I love her cooking. She will make a good wife in the future. Dear god, thank you for sending an angel for me.

"Rick, can I ask you a favour?" Zack suddenly ask for my help. "Why not? I will help you depend on the situations." I always will help Zack because he always will be there for me. Can't forget our homie right? "Actually this is a little uhh you know? Ehemm!!! Can you accompany me to meet this girl from other school?" Zack bow his head in front of me. "You can't be serious" I ask Zack with amazement. "You know I'm with Clara right? What if she kill you. You know she's a little bit - " "I'm what darling?" Clara suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Ahhhhh no no. It's just you're cute. ahahaha." I don't know what to do if she know what Zack ask me earlier. "Yeah, yeah. You're cute and Rick's wife ahahaha." Zack immediately know my signs and follow my lead. "What are you boys doing by discussing about me behind my back?" Clara still don't convince with us. "It's just the boys behaviour, Clara. I'm not cheating or anything." I said it with my calm face. "Alright, fine. Just a boys thing..." Clara finally convince with us but not fully convince. Zack!!! What the hell are you thinking men!!

At home

While I'm workout as usual, Zack suddenly call me. "Supp dude." "Rick, about earlier. How about it? You're up?" Zack still need my presence to accompany her meeting this girl. "Listen men. I can't guarantee you because you know that I can't betray Clara right? You know me." "I know. But you just need to attend with me. That's all." I release a huge sigh. "Okay. Where and when? But don't make any fuss alright. I don't want to make any scene anymore. Even at our school I can't endure it." I finally agree to help Zack. "Goddamn thanks a lot bro!!! Alright it will be this weekend at 2 p.m . How's that sound?" "Alright sounds good." Zack seems excited with my help. "See you soon mate! Gotta go." "Sure bro." This is all I can do to repay the favour. What's use of friends if they can't be at there when you in need?

"Honey, you there?" My mom called me in front of my room. "Yes mom. I'm didn't do anything right now. Why?" I reply. "Oh, nothing my dear. I'm just checking on you." Rick mother said with her smile. My mom behaviour is weird. Let's just hope she's not gonna do anything that will caused me trouble. "Hmm, dear? What are you doing in front of Rick's room?" Rick father's suddenly appear. "Nothing, darling. Just checking my son." "Alright then. I want to eat some snacks. Wanna join with -" Suddenly Rick's father stop his sentence. "Why do I feel this unreasonable feeling?" He thought to himself. "Darling. I just recall that your secretary invite you to dinner with her colleagues, am I right?" Rick's mother smile with her dangerous aura. "D - dear, seriously. Not in front of Rick." He reply nervously. "How about we have a little conversations in our love nests, hmm?" "Yes, okay no problem!" He immediately agree and went straight to his room with his wife. "What the hell just happen?" I look confused because of the conversations of my parents earlier.