silent dance | lee minho

apocalyptic AU | 'A Quiet Place' Scenario

3rd Person's POV

'When did it all go so terribly wrong?', the woman sat there, staring at the wall and pondered.

3 months ago, a mysterious object hit our planet. At that moment, who would've known that that would be the reason of the end of the human species.

These monsters stood 10 feet high, its arms almost twice as long as its legs. It crawled on 4 feet, and could run faster than a cheetah. Its resting-self looked like a goblin, with ginormous holes for ears, resulting in their extremely sensitive hearing. But when it got agitated, its face opened like a demogorgon's, separating into multiple fang-like chunks of skin, with actual fangs that could rip open human skin in a matter of seconds.

Living in this world would be absolute hell, and it is.

Y/N sat in her and her husband, Minho's, underground and now fully soundproofed base, reflecting on the 3 months they've gone through, and how they managed to get that far.

She snap out of her thoughts and grabbed a pair of earphones, connecting them into an MP3 player.

You would think that in this world, you wouldn't think anyone would be sitting here listening to songs instead of planning how they'd live the next few months, or even years. But she had to let off some steam.

A slow, romantic tune filled her ears, as she smiled, letting the calm rhythm take over her emotions. Music was the only way to let her forget about what's going on in the world, even if forgetting it lasted for a second.

Not long after, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and was greeted by the face of her dearest husband.

He sat next to her, Y/N handing him an earphone to listen to the song along with her.

He closed his eyes, falling into the mood of the melody.

He then grabbed her hand and pulled her up from her seat, placing her hands on his shoulder, and his hands on her waist.

They both started to slow-dance slightly, almost out of instinct.

He pressed her forehead against hers, both of them closing their eyes to enjoy this moment with the person they love the most, as they move left and right, according to the beat.

Like a movie scene, a single tear rolled down the female's cheek.

"We'll get through this, Love.", Minho whispers.

END